19.

Today was the day of my appointment and I honestly was ready to throw this shit in King face. I've literally only been with him.

His mama agreed to babysit Tay while we got this test done.

She said he came out here a day or so ago so I was just waiting for him outside. I just watched videos on TikTok till he called me.
______
It was a knock on my window causing me to wake up. I sighed it was him.

He took forever shit.

I grabbed my purse and stuff. I got up and Jennifer was walking over. "Hey." She said. "Hi." She pushed his crippled ass and I followed.

"Hey you're here for?"

"Um a DNA test and to know my baby's gender." The lady smiled.

"What are you hoping for ?"

"Ummm a kind of want a boy but I already have a daughter so I think it'll be good to have another."

"Well either one will be a blessing as long as they are healthy."

"Yes ma'am."

She handed me this board to sign.

I went and sat down. "It asks for the father's information or you wanna wait to do that too?" I said rolling my eyes.

"The gender or DNA forms?"

"Don't worry bout it." I told him.

I filled out my information for both and filled in his name contact and shit for the DNA.

I took them back to her when I was done.

"Okay. Your doctor will be out here shortly girl." "Thanks."

I walked back over and just sat on my phone. "So you guys are adjusting okay?" Jennifer asked. "Yeah."

"How's Tay?"

"She's doing good you know. Kavion?"

"He misses y'all." She said.

"Awww." "Yeap he asks for y'all all the time." "That's sweet." I said.

"Yeap."

It was an awkward silence.

"Valentine?" She called my last name.

I got up with my stuff so did Jennifer. "Only the mother and alleged father are allowed back." The doctor told her.

"Oh okay." She said.

She kissed his cheek. "You need me to help you?" I asked him.

"Nah I'm good."

He rolled himself in.

Stupid. My doctor looked at us and laughed. "What?" I asked him.

"Y'all in a relationship or what?" He said talking low as the nurse led us to the room. "He had another woman pushing him you think I'll be in a relationship with that crippled motherfucker?"

He laughed.

"So how this happen?"

"We been friends since we was kids and one night fucked us up. He wasn't crippled then." I said laughing.

He laughed.

"I gotcha." We walked into this room.

"You sit up here momma." I got up there. "Whew that took my breath away." I said laughing.

He laughed.

King wasn't saying or doing shit but being a damn baby.

I hate this mane I swear to god.