9.

I finished cleaning after everyone left while Stank and Bell got in the tub.

My mom looked at me.

"What?"

"You got a lot on your hands." "Why you say that?" "Bell almost killed that lady today."

"Nah she ain't capable of that."

"You don't know what she had to do these last 3 years to survive."

"I guess. You staying tonight?"

"Sure."

"Follow me."

We walked to the guest rooms in the back.

"Thank you." "No problem ma." I kissed her cheek. "Let me go check on Bell."

"Okay baby."

I walked out and went upstairs to our room. She had Taviona dressed in her robe and stuff.

I looked at what she had on

"Where you going?"

"Where you going?"

"I'm finna put her to bed then go clear my head with Missy." I grabbed her arm.

"Baby-." She cut me off.

"Bella." She said.

"Bella what's the issue?" "You let her smack me King. I can't move past that shit."

"Bell you was yelling at her she wasn't thinking." "I guess neither was I when I laid down and had a baby with you."

Bella POV
"What Bella?" He asked.

I picked up my baby. "You chose who was more important King and it wasn't me so fuck you. If you was a real man you would've never let that shit slide."

"The fuck did you want me to do hit her?"

"No but you let yo mama and my god mama handle that shit.

You soft as hell.

Allat hard shit you be spitting and you couldn't even handle that situation." I laughed.