12.

My week was up and Bella wasn't at the airport when we landed so I knew something was wrong.

I got us an Uber back to her place.

"Mommy?" Tay said about to cry. "She's at home baby we gone be there in a minute." It was raining bad as hell outside too.

Tay scared of thunder.

We pulled up after what seemed like forever.

I knocked on the door and got no response. I looked around for the spare key.

Tay opened her backpack. "Huh." She gave me a key from her backpack. Why would Bella give Tay a spare key?

Anyways.

I unlocked the door and took my baby in. "Bella!!" I called her name.

"Go put your stuff in your room Tay." She nodded and ran upstairs. I followed and went to Bella room.

I knocked on the door and got no response.

I went in and she was laid out on the bed. I looked around it was no liquor bottles or drugs anywhere.

"Bella?" I covered her naked body up.

"Bell." I said tapping her.

"Bella!" I semi yelled. "Hm?" She said. "Get up." I told her. "No."

"Tay here."

"My baby." She said never opening her eyes. "Bella did you take something?"

"No im sick." She said.

"You been to the hospital?"

"I haven't even been able to move outta bed." She said on the edge of tears. "What's wrong?" "I can't tell you." She said.

I sighed and picked her up.

"Where my mama?" I asked her.

"She been out with her guy friend she met out here." I went to the restroom and started running her a bubble bath.

"What guy friend?"

"Just a guy he's pretty cool."

"Awe okay. Where yo dude at?" "I broke up with him." "Why?"

"I was sinking back into that dark place and didn't want to pull him down with me so I let him go."

Once the tub got to a nice amount I stopped it and put her in.

"How long you been feeling sick?"

"Everyday. It's worse then when I was pregnant with Tay big head ass."

"What you mean?" I asked her.

"Oh you wasn't there I forgot but Tay gave me the blues when I was pregnant." "So you pregnant now?"

"No. I already took a test.

Missy is though and you know what they say when 2 people are really close and 1 gets pregnant the other takes on the sickness."

Bella POV
I slipped up and had to fix it.

His slow ass gone believe it hopefully. 

I'm not ready to tell him I'm pregnant just yet. I laid back. "You good?" He asked. "I guess." "I gotta head back out for my flight."

"Yeah I guess so. I um—." I stopped.

"Wassup?"

"Thank you for taking care of stink and you did an amazing job. Every other couple of weeks she's all yours and also since I'm sick as hell you can take her again."