21.

Today was the day King and Jennifer was leaving. I was kind of glad. All that bitch do is cry. Ian got none against her but damn.

That hoe cries all day about King.

I haven't even sucked his dick since I been pregnant hell.

If I wanted to fuck King I could've.

Trust me.

I was watching tv with the kids while they argued upstairs.

"Mommy?" Tay said.

"Ma'am?"

"Is daddy gone for good?" "No he'll be back in a few months." "Ugh." She said. I laughed. "What's wrong?"

I sat her on my belly.

"All daddy do is argue with Ms. Jennifer."

I laughed. "That's what married people do well unhappy married people."

"They not happy why?"

"A lot of things.

They'll work it out though. Trust me. Your daddy always find away to make up for his doings." I kissed her cheek.

"When he come back will she come?"

"Probably."

"Why?"

"She can't trust daddy fully yet when he's around me." "Cause of baby?" "Yeap."

"Well I happy baby here."

I smiled.

"Me too baby." Kay scooted onto my lap. He never really talks. He sucks his fingers so that's probably why.

I treat him like my own son.

Any child of Tavion's is a child of mine.

"Mane shut the fuck up cause you finna make me smack the fuck out of you!" I heard King yell. "Lift up y'all imma be right back."

I jogged up the steps.

"You gone hit me King? Really?

Do it then?

You crippled bitch hit me." "Watch that fucking bitch word. You know I wouldn't touch you for real." "No you wanna make threats do it!"

"Ay y'all loud them kids can hear y'all." I said.

"That's this stupid crippled ass bitch.

I hate this fucking Nîgga."

"I hate you too bitch." He said. "Ayyyyy chill out. Y'all not gone disrespect each other.

I just said them kids can hear y'all.

Tavion you wrong for threatening to hit this girl and you wrong for constantly calling that man crippled.

You think he don't know that?"

"Of course you take up for him." "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"It means exactly what I said."

"Jennifer look.

You have to stop dwelling on this pregnancy thing. Only reason I'm on his side is because he's genuinely not doing anything wrong.

This fucking man loves you bruh.

When we talk it's about you.

I tell this man everyday just give you time. You'll come around and you come in throwing it back in his face.