29.

We had just finished enrolling Javion. He's going to be with the Preschoolers for a week to make sure he can keep pace.

If so he's allowed to start.

"You ready big man?" King asked him. He shook his head no. "Tay gone be with you it's okay."

"Bella come." He said.

"I can walk you in baby but I can't stay. I promise we'll be right outside waiting when school out ask Tay." "It's okay." She said grabbing his hand.

I smiled. She gone be a great big sister.

"We get juice and crackers." She said making me laugh. "Animal crackers?" "Mhmm." She said.

"Yayyy." They ran straight in.

"Damn that's all it took?" King asked. I laughed.

"Yeah them animal crackers like crack to kids." "Shit I see. Gotta get some so they'll clean up."

I shook my head laughing.

"Come on we gotta get somewhere else." "Where?"

"Just come on." We headed out and went to the car. "You must finna kill me and store the body."

I laughed.

"To take care of 3 kids by myself ? Boy you crazy as fuck." He laughed. "I just had to make sure."

I drove for a minute then pulled up to a hotel.

"Why we here? You cant fuck yet." I laughed.

"You so sick you know that right?" "I just be asking the questions everybody thinking." I just shook my head and texted Jen letting her know we was here.

I needed her room number.

I had packed her a bag so she could wash up and get herself together.

"Grab that bag for me and come on."

I walked to the side door to get in she said it stayed open. I knew she was nervous especially cause she got herself involved with opps.

We was on the elevator.

"Bell where we going?" "Baby just shhh." We got out and went to her room.

I knocked.

Few seconds later she opened it quickly turning around. "Jen?" King asked walking in.

She was sitting on the bed.

"What's going on?" King asked us.

She lifted her head up allowing him to see her bruised face. She had a black eye and a cut on her lip with a knot.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He said.

"Tavion chill. She had a long night allow her to freshen up and get herself together."

I handed her the bag.

"Everything you should need is in there."

"Thank you." She got up going to the restroom. "Bella you lied to me?" He asked.

"I had to. She called late and I knew it wasn't good. I didn't want you to get all worked up." "Did you just see her face? We ain't together but that's still my sons mother."

"I know that King that's why I didn't tell you.

Ian want you to do none stupid. I didn't know what she had going." "So you risked yoself?"

"Yeah. That's how much I protect you.

Just sit and listen to her. You'll actually be able to see if she deserves saving instead of just reacting off anger never knowing the full story."