28.

I pulled up looking for her but no one was out here. I called her and it went to voicemail.

I tried again. What the fuck?

I drove around with my lights off so I could blend in last thing I need is to be robbed. After about 3 minutes I was about to turn around.

Ion know what games she play but ion play em.

My phone rung. I grabbed it to see it was her.

Jennifer what the fuxk games you playing?

I'm sorry Bella. I'm at the corner of the grocery store.

Jenn what's going on?

Bella-

Tell me or I'm telling King.

I heard her voice tremble.

It's bad Bella. Just come I'll tell you in the car please.

Damn I hate my good heart bruh.

Ight stay on the phone I'm pulling back up.

Thank you.

She was breathing heavy and sounded like she was crying bad.

Ion know what voodoo this bitch into but my ancestors don't play bout me she better keep that shit where it is.

Can you see me ? I'm flicking my car lights.

Ummm yeah I think. Keep coming down.

I did as told and I seen her covering her face from the bright headlights.

She was damn near naked and she was in bad condition. I pulled up beside her hanging the call up. "Jennifer what the fuck?"

She got in the car and looked my way.

I turned the light on and her face was beaten up too. Man what the hell.

"Bella." She said crying.

A tear dropped from her swollen eyes.

"I'll drive but just talk okay?" I turned the light off and just started driving.

"I messed up."

"I see."

"No Bella really messed up. The guy I was with today after I left King he beat me along with his friends as each one took advantage of me."

"Are you serious Jenn what the fuck? Where are they?" "It doesn't matter."

"Why?"

"You remember I said I was working while King was gone?" "Yeah."

"I was but it was under them as sort girl."

"Again. Are you serious? You playing around with that street life knowing what the fuxk it's doing to King?" "Bella I'm not like you man."

I laughed.

"Get out." I said stopping the car. "What?"

"Listen to me and listen to me clearly I can't respect no woman who blame the world for every downfall yet take zero accountability.

You made this bed Jen so you gotta lay in it.

King tried everyday to love you and be there for you it's not his fault he gave up when you had him running a marathon.

Yo son sleeping in my bed at night that's yo fault cause you abandoned him.

You half naked on a corner yo fault cause you tryna recreate this Bella 2.0 of your self that you can't even realize you was always the prize.