20.

I woke up to hearing a bunch of noise in the other room.

"Who the fuck?"

I got out of bed and put my robe on.

I let King and Jen stay in that room until they went back but it didn't sound like sex.

I slid my robe on and my slides.

I pray they not doing some extra kinky shit with them babies next door. I went to the room and knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Um it's my house who else would it be?

If y'all fucking or some don't open the door." "Nah it's open."

I walked in and he was on the floor.

"Did you fall?"

He laughed.

"Nah." He grabbed the side of the bed to lift himself up. I went over to help him. "I'm good." He said.

"Okay. Where's Jennifer?" I asked sitting down. He pulled himself up.

He sat on the bed.

I grabbed his legs and put them on my lap.

"She went for a drive." "Why?" I asked. I started giving him a foot massage.

"Can you feel this?" I asked him.

He nodded and sat back.

This was normal for me since we was kids we would give each other foot massages especially after a long day.

"Didn't take the news too well."

"She sounded happy at the dinner table." "Yeah. She's pretty good at acting."

"What did she say?"

"Did you hear a lot of banging?" "Yeah that's what woke me up. Oh god she pushed you on the floor?"

He laughed.

"Do everything have to be about me falling?"

"I just wanna know why you was on the floor." He laughed.

"Let me show you."

He turned his self around and slowly got on the floor. He put his feet against the wall. "Boy what is you doing?" I said laughing.

He started doing push ups.

"So you still exercising?" I asked him.

"I figured since you left, my new caregiver ain't worth a damn, and Jennifer finds something to make a big deal out of everyday. I'll help myself.

Watch this." He grabbed the nightstand.

"King don't hurt yourself."

"Stop doubting me woman." I just laughed. This man is something else.

He stood up.

"Can I record?" I asked.

He laughed. "Sure." He stood and took a deep breath. "You must finna do a flip or some?"

"Nah some better."

He lifted up his leg and started to walk slowly.

"Tavion." I said. I was stuck in shock I started to cry. "I may walk slow as hell and maybe not for long but I mean."

"You are able to that's all that matter." 

I stood up and hugged him.

He grabbed me.