26.

I woke up with Bell tucked under me.

I realized last night and looked at her. I felt like I was doing this shit right this time.

I kissed her forehead.

I lifted up to go get Tay ready.

"Where you going?" She asked. "To start the day." "Few more minutes." She said.

I laughed. "Baby-." "Please?" She said pouting.

I laid back down. "I'm all yours."

"Thank you." She laid back on me and closed her eyes. "She's going back to Cali ?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"Nah. She want Jay out here so today imma take Tay with me to go find her some out here."

"Tay busy today. Every Saturday me her and Missy have a girl's day." "What time y'all going?" "Our nail appointment is at 1."

"Okay I'll just take her and Jay with me then."

"Mhm." Bell always showed when she was jealous or felt some way so ian surprised at her response.

"It's 10 you need to start yo day."

"My baby not up yet." She said. "Got names?" "Yeah but Missy didn't like them."

"What was it?" "Abella."

"I like it."

"You just saying that." I laughed. "How you gone tell me?" "You can choose it." She said.

"For real?" "Yeah. I just gotta approve."

"Sayless." She just stayed laying on me. It was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me." I heard Jenn voice.

"Go." Bella said rolling over to the other side.

I sighed and got up.

I walked out the room she was in the hall. I closed Bell door behind me. "Wassup."

"Imma need a ride trying to find a job out here so me and Javion can still be good." "I'm paying y'all bills and giving you cash a job not needed."

"Yeah but I just don't want to depend on just you. If some happens then I'm on my ass you know?"

"I guess Jenn. I'm taking y'all later with me to find y'all somewhere to stay out here. We'll handle that today too." "Okay. Thank you."

"No problem. J up?"

"Yeah. He's in the room with Tay."

"Ight I'm finna come get them for they baths." "He already had his." "Okay I'll let you know when I'm ready." "Okay."

She walked back off.

As much as she say she cool with it I know she's not honestly. Shit I wouldn't be either you know.

I walked back in. Bella was out the bed. I heard her shower running. I went to the closet and grabbed Tay clothes for the day then headed downstairs.

"Daddyyyyyy!" They screamed when I walked in the room. I laughed cause man I really got kids.

And I'm willing to go to the end of the world about all of them. "Wassup kiddos." I hugged them. "Yo mama got you dressed?" I asked Jay.

He nodded.

"Tay it's yo turn." "Okay." She got up and walked to the restroom.

She was like Bella. Independent.

Bella may have been homeless and struggling but she did her job when it came to this parenting shit.

Tay was far more advanced and vocal then most toddlers her age. Even with her and Jay being the same age she's more mentally developed than he is.