23.

Bella was in the room watching tv as I finished getting stink ready for bed.

"All done daddy." She said.

I smiled.

"Tay I got a question?" "Hm?" "Do you think I love Jay more?" "Um ion know. Mommy says you don't."

"What do you believe?"

"Ummm that Ms. Jen and Jay make you happier than me and mommy." She said.

I sighed.

"Tay do you know why I wasn't there in the beginning?" "Mommy said you was working." "Yeah I was but I also didn't know about you."

"Mommy not tell you?"

"Mommy couldn't. She was going through a lot." "Well why you leave now?"

"Baby daddy not perfect and im trying so hard to be the man you need in your life. Just give me time okay. I promise you I'll be way better."

She smiled.

"Okay daddy. I love you."

"I love you more baby." I picked her up and turned to see Bella at the door.

"Hey mommy." She said.

"Hey baby. You gone watch tv while me and daddy talk?" "Are you mad at daddy?" She asked Bell.

"No baby. I'm not."

"Okay." She jumped down and ran into the room. "It's some snacks on the nightstand." I told her. "Okay daddy."

Bella closed the bathroom door.

"I know you mad but Bella I had to talk to her." "I'm not mad at you King."

"You not?"

"No. I'm glad you did talk to her."

"Why?" "It's some things you can explain to her better than I can. I try to protect her but still give her the real world and it gets hard trying to do allat alone.

Maybe you will help her understand a bit better." I smiled.

"You really grew up on me."

"She the reason why." I just kept smiling. "Stop looking at me like that." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you getting married."

"Maybe. Maybe not." "Why play with her feelings then?" "To be real with you. I love that girl a lot Bella but some times that what if about us just linger behind."

"What what if king? You said you never even loved me. I was an itch you needed to scratch"

"I was hurting when I said those things Bella."

"I can't do the mind games king.

My feelings constantly getting hurt and I know I'll never be her. I'm just yo baby mama." I said. "You my best friend Bella."

"Maybe baby Bella was but adult Bella just tryna find herself you know?"

"Whatever you need I'm here."

"Thanks." She said.

"No problem. I'm finna go so you can shower." I grabbed the knob she grabbed my hand. "Shower with me."

"But you just said—."

"I know what I just said. No strings attached? Strictly sex." She said.

I smiled.

"You sure?"

"I'm hundred percent sure." "Sayless." I picked her up making her laugh.