Intro‼️👑

"Bella!!" My mother screamed. "Ma'am?"

"King's here." I smiled hearing my best friend's name. I got out the bed and went downstairs to see him and my dad talking.

"King!" I said jumping on him.

"Wassup Bell." He said holding me up. He been gone on a trip for about a month and I missed him.

"Where y'all going?" My dad asked him.

"Probably finna get some to eat and see how she been." My dad nodded.

"We going somewhere?" I asked as he put me down. "Yeah so you need to be getting dressed."

I grabbed his hand. "Okay." We walked back up the steps I made it to my room and began looking for some to wear.

"You missed me?" He asked sitting on my bed. "Duh what type of question is that."

I grabbed my outfit and some under clothes to get in the shower. "What you been up to while I was away?"

"Nothing. Ma nem want me to go to college but I'm still thinking on the shit."

"What's to think about?"

"I mean I got scholarships lined up and shit plus colleges accepting me but I just don't know if I'm ready for allat."

I walked over to him.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Look ma you can't be stuck in Cali all yo life you gotta get outta here." He said.

I just looked down at him.

"What you wanna be in life ma?" "An actress or a neonatal nurse." He smiled.

"So you know what you wanna do right? So why let it go to waste?" "You do know if I go off to college I'll be away from you right?"

"Well if it means bettering my best friend's future I'll just have to deal with it."

I smiled down at him.

"Let me go get in the shower I'll be back."

I grabbed my phone and walked into the restroom.

So let me tell y'all a little about me while I'm in the shower. To begin my name is Bella Marie Valentine.

I'm 17 years old and I graduated from high school a few weeks ago.

King is my best friend we've been through everything together. I met him through my brother when I was like 7 we always stayed close even after my brother was shipped off to the army.

To some we may look like a couple but we're not we just extremely close friends.

My parents love him like a son.

He's 20 by the way. I'm spoiled as fuck considering my dad was a king pin back in the day which probably explains why he like King so much.

Not only does my parents give me whatever I want but King does too and when my brother's back so does he.

I don't really have friends except King and his cousin. We are just as close as King because she's the only female I really know. She lives with King because her parents kicked her out and not once have they tried to get her back.

King P.O.V
Wassup I'm King. I'm 20 as y'all already learned and I basically run Compton.

Niggas quiver when they hear my name and I enjoy that shit especially with my best friend by my side. We like the best friend version of Bonnie & Clyde.

I was 10 when I met her cause me and her brother was tight.

Her parents always wanted us to date which was weird as hell to me but we just became close one day when she was telling me about her life.