27.

I was home making lunches for the kids to take to school as they took baths.

Ion know what Jennifer and King plan on doing but when I drop Tay off tomorrow I'm getting Javion enrolled in school cause they playing.

Today was nice just spending it with them and Missy. Her and Jr dating was a surprise at first but they both make each other happy. Plus he's supportive of her pregnancy he's going to sign the birth certificate.

I thought getting sperm injected into you was only in movies lol but the fact Missy did that takes courage. Especially knowing the chances of doing it solo.

Raising Tay alone was so hard for me but she's well prepared I know she's going to be a great mom.

Seeing Tay with Javion playing made me happy to give her another sibling to love just as much. Them being close in age he's like her best friend and I pray they always get to grow up together with that bond.

"Bell!" I heard King yell my name. "In the kitchen." He walked in. "Why you yelling what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry baby. Jen here?"

"No I thought she was with you."

"She was but then shit was said she got out the car started walking I tried to get her back in she was crying said she called an Uber. Got in some car and they just drove off."

I stared at him cause how the fuck y'all manage to fuck up house shopping.

"Backseat or front?" "Front passenger." He said.

"Uber don't do front seat maybe she called a friend." "Who she know in Atlanta Bella?"

"You left for a month remember? She could've made friends or something King." "Some just don't feel right to me Bella."

I sighed. "When the stuff happened with Junior remember I said she was waiting up for you?"

He nodded.

"She asked me to wake her if you showed and I told her go to bed with Javion. She left her phone and I seen someone texting her."

"Who?"

"Ion know. I clicked the messages but they was mostly just sending nudes."

"The fuck?" He said.

"And she was saying how she was going to leave you King so maybe that's who she went with." "Why Yeen tell me all this?"

"I mean did it matter? You was trying to get back into my bed what she was doing was no better than what you was at that time."

"Bella it's different."

"Why? Cause she giving it away to somebody else? She just suppose to save herself till you comeback around just like I did?

All women ain't stupid." I said turning away.

I can admit I've done a lot of dumb shit for him. Shit looking back make me drop tears at the fact I still can't stop loving him more than myself.

"Bella you not stupid and never was." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Feel like it."

"I love you Bella okay? I only want you I'm for real.

I blew up my entire life just to be back in yo graces. I won't fuck that up again. I promise you baby."

"I wanna believe you."

"Then do it."

"It's hard trusting you with my heart." "Love me enough to try. I know this won't be easy but I love you enough to try for you so just do the same for me." He pecked my cheek.