Page 1

Todoroki was walking back to the UA dorms after getting some soba ingredients at the convenience store. He was thinking about all that had happened lately, and his thoughts started moving towards a certain someone. He squeezed his hand around the bag with the food, as he thought about the boy. He blushed while his thoughts were wandering around the green haired boy, that he'd started to like more and more recently. He did not know what to do about these feelings, and he let out a sight. His shoulders were carrying a heavy burden as he had these feelings deeply hidden inside his heart.

He was about to start walking the hill up to UA, when a young lady bumped into him. The lady seemed to be in a hurry. She apologized, and walked fast away. Todoroki took a step back. All he could think about was the ears on the lady's head, and the tail waving between her feet. Though things like that have become normal in this hero society. Because of people's quirk their physical bodies may also look different. Todoroki shakes his head and continues walking.

He notices some people looking at him while he continues walking, though he does not pay them any attention. Because of his half white and half red hair some people often stare at him out in public. Though this time it's more than normally. Todoroki turns his eyes forward and focuses on the path in front of him. The entrance of UA high is empty for people, but Todoroki knows there are a lot of people inside the barrier. The boy easily gets through the UA barrier since he is a student, but if anyone without permission tries to get through the barrier it will close. The high school is enormous, so Todoroki takes his time walking to the dorms. The dormitory is huge as well, in the building there are more than eight empty rooms. And the common area is quite big as well.

Now Todoroki can see the entrance of the building. His classmate Midoriya seems to be training outside. Todoroki blush as he walks closer. Midoriya seems to notice Todoroki and stop his training. "Hi, Todoroki kun! I was just training on my shooting style!" Midoriya smiles. "Hi-" Todoroki gets interrupted as Midoriya widened his eyes. "You sure surprised me there, Todoroki kun! I didn't think you were the kind of guy who liked dressing up as cats!" Midoriya chuckles as he blushes. "Hm, what do you mean?" Todoroki says as he looks at Midoriya with confusion in his eyes. He slowly moves his hand to his head and his eyes widen. He feels two ears on his head. He looks down and sees a tail waving around his feet.