Page 23

"That was actually a really good movie!" Midoriya states. "Yea." Todoroki noods his head.

"Are you tired Sho?" Midoriya asks as he locks the laptop. "No, not really." Todoroki sits up and waves his tail.

"Not me either." Midoriya stands up and puts away the laptop. Midoriya sits down again and the two boys look at the wall in silence.

A big thunderstrike breaks the silence and the two boys almost jump in the air. "I think the storm is getting worse." Todoroki says, looking out the window.

"Yea, the weather forecast said it would get more and more stormy later in the night. I am glad you didn't try to get home in that weather!" Midoriya smiles at Todoroki, glad he stayed.

Todoroki is about to reply when all of a sudden the light goes off. They hear rustling outside the door before Inko's head appears in the dark. "The power went down. Izuku sweetie, will you help me get some candles?" Inko says.

"Yea, of course." Midoriya answers, grabbing Todoroki's hand and walking out the room after Inko.

"I think there are some candles in the drawer over there Izuku sweetie." Inko points at a drawer in the kitchen. "I'll go to get the extra ones in the living room." Inko walks into the living room and Todoroki ends up following Midoriya.

Inko and Midoriya collect the candles and start lighting them in different places in the house. Inko almost drops her lighter when another lightning strike hits down close by.

"Wahhh, mom you ok???" Midoriya quickly moves over to his mother. Todoroki also seems a bit shaken, his ears hanging down from the sound.

"Yea, I'm fine. I think I'll go get some rest though. Can you handle the rest, Izuku sweetie?" Inko says, still trembling a bit.

"Yea, I am sure Sho could help me." Midoriya smiles at his mother, guiding her towards her bedroom. "Yea" Todoroki picks up the lighter from the floor, only to realize he probably won't need it.

Midoriya and Todoroki finish lighting all the candles and sit down on the couch. Another lightning strike fills the room with sound, and Todoroki automatically hides in Midoriya's chest.

"I didn't know you were afraid of thunder?" Midoriya pats Todoroki's ears that now are hanging down again. "I ain't. It's just that with these ears I hear the sound so loudly."

"Oh, I get that." Midoriya ruffles Todoroki's hair gently. Todoroki calms down, sinking into Midoriya's chest, his ears pointing up again.

Midoriya lays down on the sofa, Todoroki follows him.

Todoroki lays on top of Midoriya, facing him face to face. "Izu.. can I kiss you..?" Todoroki tries looking Midoriya in the eyes, but looks away at the end of the question.

Midoriya answers by grabbing Todoroki's head and closes his own eyes, kissing him. Todoroki's eyes widen, but he quickly relaxes and gives in to the kiss.

The two of them break the kiss, looking in each other's eyes. Todoroki smiles and embraces Midoriya, moving so they lay beside each other on the sofa.

Todoroki's ears twitch a bit, and he closes his eyes. Midoriya smiles and gently pushes their foreheads together gently, closing his own eyes. 

Author's note: This is a bit late since I forgot earlier hehe. Well tell me if I should keep on doing shoutouts!