Page 30

"Ready to go Sho?" Midoriya is standing right in front of the entrance door. "Yea, let's go." Todoroki walks up behind Midoriya, and grabs his hand.

"We should do that kind of training again sometime! It was harder than I thought it would be to chase after your ice in order to break it!" Midoriya chuckles a bit thinking back to the intense training.

"Yea, that would be great. Next time we should plan it a bit before so you can bring your own training clothes, mine are so baggy on you." Todoroki smiles and almost laughs a little.

Midoriya smiles brightly, his boyfriend's smiles being totally adorable.

"To get to kiyashi yard we need to take the xxx line right?" Midoriya looks up at Todoroki. "Yea, think so. Never been there though." Todoroki replies.

"Oh, I didn't realize you hadn't been there before." Midoriya shakes his head a little and thinks for a moment. "Care if I show you around a bit then Sho?" Midoriya blushes a bit, looking down at the ground.

Todoroki blushes a little as well, and squeezes Midoriya's hand a bit. "Yea, that'd be ...nice." He blushes some more as he answers. The two of them then looked each other in the eyes, smiling.

"Can I pay for the tickets this time?" Todoroki asks Midoriya, determined to be the one to pay this time.

"Yea ok. I'll pay next time we ride together then!" Midoriya decides and smiles. "Ok deal." Todoroki replies.

"Seems like the train isn't here yet." Midoriya says checking the time on his phone. "Let's find a bench to wait on then." Todoroki says looking around.

"Yea." Midoriya says, also looking around. "Over there." Todoroki starts walking towards an empty bench, quickly followed by Midoriya.

Just as the two boys sit down the train rolls into the station. Midoriya laughs and grabs Todoroki's hand, walking towards the train.

When they sit down at some empty seats Todoroki takes his phone out of his pocket and buys tickets. Midoriya leans back in his seat, looking out the window.

Todoroki takes a quick picture of Midoriya before he puts his phone back in his pocket. "What did you take a picture of just now?" Midoriya says as he turns from the window.

"You." Todoroki says with a totally calm voice. "I-" Midoriya quickly blushes and hides his face in his hands. "Ok-" Midoriya smiles.

"I think the most common shop for clothes for people with tails are the clothail shops, want to go there when we arrive?" Midoriya says, going through different shops to visit in his head.

As the train ride carries on, Midoriya explains todoroki about the specific clothing shops that sell clothes for people with tails.

"Wahh, we're here already!" Midoriya quickly stands up as the train stops at their stop. Todoroki chuckles a bit and stands up as well.

They step off the train and walk up the street towards Kiyashi ward. As they approach the shopping center todoroki stops for a moment. "It's actually huge." He looks at the enormous building.

"Haha, yea let's go inside! I can't wait to show you around!" Midoriya smiles and grabs Todoroki's hand.

Author's note: Hey huys! Srry this is late haha I always forget to update. It's only 10 pages left before this book ends- I'm a bit excited for the ending myself haha

Well anyways thank u so much everyone who reads this. And a special thanks to DawnEsguerra for becoming such a good friend to me on here.