Page 11

"I wonder what he wants to talk about." Todoroki walked up to his dorm. Ha had clothes at home, but he took with him some clothes, his toothbrush and a few other things, and put it in his backpack.

Usually Todoroki don't go home on the weekends. He often visits his mom at the hospital, and eats dinner with his sister, but less than that he usually stays at the dorms.

This time was different though. They don't have school on Monday, so nearly everyone has gone home this weekend. Todoroki doesn't not want to be the only one staying behind, so he is going home as well. He doesn't look forward to it though.

Todoroki's thoughts snapped back to reality when he saw Midoriya waiting for him outside. "Oh, yeah. You wanted to talk?" Todoroki stops in front of Midoriya. "Yea, let's talk while we walk." Midoriya smiles, but he seems nervous.

They start walking. "Are you okay, Midoriya? You seem kinda nervous?" Todoroki asks Midoriya, a bit worried. Midoriya panics a bit. "No, no! It's just that... um..." Midoriya is stuttering. Todoroki looks at Midoriya. He's kinda confused.

"I just wanted to say that..." Midoriya blushes and hides his face in his hands. Todoroki grabs Midoriya's wrist and stops him from walking.

"You should not say anything that makes you uncomfortable." Todoroki wants to hear what Midoriya has in mind, but he would never force him to tell.

"No, I'll say it!" Midoriya is looking Todoroki in the eyes. Todoroki blushes because of the eye contact. "I.." Midoriya looks down again. "I wanted to tell you that I don't mind helping you and petting your ears since... I- I love you!"

Todoroki's eyes widen. "So please let me help you more! I like being close to yo-" Todoroki pulls Midoriya close, and holds his cheeks. Then their lips meet.

Todoroki's tail is twisting around Midoriya's feet. They are kissing in the middle of the entrance to the school, but no one is close by and that wouldn't have mattered anyway!

Todoroki breaks the kiss. "I love you too, Midoriya.." Todoroki finally can fully understand what this feeling is.

"It's the feeling of love, isn't it?" Todoroki thinks for himself. Midoriya is looking up at Todoroki. He's blushing, and he seems a bit surprised, but his eyes reveal that he is happy.

Midoriya smiles, and hugs Todoroki. Thank you, he says. Todoroki grabs Midoriya's waist and holds him close to him in an embrace. They stand like that in a while. Without saying a word, they break the hug, look at eachother, grab the other's hand and start walking again. Both of them are smiling.

While they continue walking Todoroki is in some kind of happy daydream. They are now walking through a park. Soon they will reach the train station and separate from each other. Todoroki leads Midoriya over to a bench, still holding hands.

"Midoriya, would you be my boyfriend?" Todoroki whispers in Midoriya's ear. He blushes, then Midoriya places his hand on Todoroki's head and strokes his ears. "Mmm, I would love too." Midoriya smiles brightly. Todoroki blush a little. He lays his head on Midoriya's shoulder.

They sit like that for a while before they start walking towards the train station. When they step inside they let go of each other's hands. None of them is used to this yet. Both blush.

They walk in silence before it is time for them to go each way. Todoroki grabs Midoriya's hand. "Can we go out together tomorrow?" He blushes a bit. "Like a date?" Midoriya answers while looking down. "Yea" Todoroki is starting to get afraid he'll say no. "Then yes." Midoriya smiles.

Author's note: Hi guys! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this! It makes me really happy! We have reached over a hundred reads, and I never thought that would happen! As I am on it I want to thank my best friend Iselin for reading over my pages. If you guys don't want me to do author's note please comment!  And I hope you don't mind my bad grammar!

Thank you! <3