Page 28

"Izu, I have been thinking about this for a while." Todoroki looks up at the blue sky. He's holding Midoriya's hand.

"What is it Sho?" Midoriya tries to protect his eyes from the sunlight with his other hand as he looks up at his boyfriend.

"I was thinking some time ago about a way we could train together." Todoroki continued on walking down the street in the sunlight with his boyfriend's hand in his.

"Oh, sounds cool. Why don't we do it today?" Midoriya smiles. "It's sunny, and it's already a week since you got out of the hospital." Midoriya says, looking up at Todoroki.

Todoroki can't help but to smile, his tail waving a bit "We could do it in the backyard of my house." Todoroki says, still smiling weakly. Midoriya's eyes soften as he sees Todoroki's sweet smile.

Todoroki and Midoriya walk down the way from U.A in the sunlight. "I'll just take the same train as you then! It'll be cool to see your house!" Midoriya chuckles and smiles.

The two of them approach the park near the station. They both look at eachother remembering that day.

"I guess that's about one week ago." Midoriya say, looking at the park.

"It feels like it's at least one month ago." Todoroki say, Midoriya and him stop for a second, both in deep thought.

"Yea." Midoriya shakes his head a little, and starts walking again. "So tell me your plan for this training."

Todoroki noods, his ears shaking a bit. "Ok, so my idea focuses on you breaking ice, me melting it and trying to avoid you." Todoroki gives a fast introduction to his idea.

"Yea, ok and how exactly will we do this?" Midoriya and Todoroki continue walking towards the train station.

"We start off with me creating ice. I don't want you to break my ice, since then I have to melt it before it hits the ground. You whoever will try to get as much ice as you can on the ground." Todoroki explains, looking at Midoriya to see if he got it.

"That's actually quite smart. You have to have a circle or something where you can have ice on the ground, since the ice needs something to stand on." Midoriya mumbles between his sentences.

The two boys step on the train still talking, and discussing how to make it work as best as possible.

Midoriya spots a man asking the people in front of them for tickets. "Wahh, Sho hurry we need to buy tickets!" Midoriya says quickly. The both of them quickly grab their phones.

The man walked up to them. "Tickets?" Midoriya and Todoroki both showed the man their phones quickly. "Here sir!" Midoriya says along with Todoroki nooding.

The man noods and continues checking tickets. Todoroki and Midoriya sit down at some seets close by and sigh. Then they look at eachother and chuckle a bit.

The two boys continue on planning their training game while holding hands and leaning close to each other, Todoroki's tail around Midoriya's waist.

Author's note: Lately people online have been asking me so much what I do on my free time, and every time I say that I write fanfiction they be like "Oh, you're one of those-" like whaaaat??? 

Thank u for 2,3 k btw it makes me really happy! Oh yea another thing, do any of you think this book is boring?