Page 21

"Mom, we're here!" Midoriya says as the boys walk inside a small apartment. A woman's voice quickly answers from another room. "Go sit by the table, I will be there in two seconds."

Midoriya guides Todoroki to the living room, where a dining table is placed. "Ok, food is here." A short woman with green hair walks into the living room with a saucepan in her hands.

The woman nods at Todoroki as she places the saucepan on the table and sits down.

"Um... Mom" Midoriya looks down, blushing. "This is my boyfriend Todoroki Shoto." He lifts his head, looking his mother in her green eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Midoriya." Todoroki says and goes for a weak smile.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Izuku sweetie! How did you make such a handsome boy fall in love with you???!" The green haired female says, quickly remembering her manners. "Oh.. I am Inko Midoriya, thank you for dating my son Todoroki."

"Mom.... please.." Midoriya hides his face in his hands, blushing. "Thank you Ms. Midoriya." Todoroki seems relieved.

"I remember you from the sports festival, though I don't remember those ears." Inko says as she signals for the boys to start eating.

"Well, I got hit by a quirk that did this a couple of days ago." Todoroki says while he gets some food on his plate. "Izu and I got together the day after actually." Todoroki smiles a little at the memory.

Inko's eyes are sparkling as she smiles and nods. Midoriya smiles at the neko boy. Todoroki silently brushes Midoriya's legs with his tail as he smiles back.

"So how is it going at school you two?" Inko looks at the boys. "Good." Todoroki and Midoriya speak in union. With that the three of them end up talking about the dormitory system for the rest of the dinner.

"I'll go to the dishes sweetie." Inko looks at her son. "Do you need help, mom?" Midoriya stands up. "Leaving Todoroki here alone? I don't think so!" Inko smiles and walks to the kitchen with the dishes.

"Could I see your room, Izu?" Todoroki looks at Midoriya. "Um.. sure. I mean it's not that different from my dorm room.

The two boys walk up to a door with the sign Izuku on it. Midoriya slowly opens the door and steps inside.

Todoroki's ears twitch a bit again. "Your ear has been doing that a lot lately." Midoriya reaches for Todoroki's ears. "Do you want me to cuddle you again Sho?" Midoriya blushes and looks down at the floor.

"Todoroki answers by sitting down at Midoriya's bed and signaling for Midoriya to sit next to him.

Midoriya sits down and gently pushes Todoroki's head down so he's resting on his lap. They stay like that for a while, Midoriya stroking Todoroki's ears, and playing with his tail.

The two boys wake up from their tranze by a loud sound nearby. "Do you think that was a lightning strike?" Midoriya says, as both of them stand up in surprise.

Todoroki's ears hang down from the loud sound his ears picked up. Seems like they're sensitive to sounds as well.

Suddenly Inko rushes into the room. "The train station got hit by a lightning strike, and it seems like stormy weather is on the way." The rain started slamming against the windows as Inko speaked.

"Todoroki.. I don't think you'll get home in this weather. I think you should stay here for the night." Inko looks at Todoroki and then at her son.

"If it's fine by you guys I would gladly stay for the night, thank you."

Author's note: I just had to sneak in a page, we have reached 1K reads! I never thought that even was possible! As a thank you I will give out some shotouts, but first I want to thank my bestie who always read through my pages and helps me with calming down after another 100 reads. Thank u Iselin<3

Thank u to:

icecreamlamp1, Patricia084112, Charizard9, aishapatterson, Hosshiuwuw, shooksparkle, Randomperson1264 and once again DawnEsguerra for helping me out.