Page 31

The two boys walk inside the enormous shopping mall. Immediately they get to an open space with a fountain in the middle, surrounded by plants and benches. People are walking around everywhere, and there are people sitting at almost all of the benches. The mall is completely filled, since it's a friday afternoon.

"Come on Sho!" Still holding Todoroki's hand, Midoriya starts walking deeper inside the mall. "So what do you wanna do first?" Midoriya smiles and slows down his walking a bit so he walks on Todoroki's right side.

"Well I guess I am kinda hungry." Todoroki thinks for a moment before he replies. Midoriya noods. "Ok then" He says simply.

"What kind of food do you want? We can particularly get anything we want." Midoriya says, going through good restaurants or cafes he's been to.

"Hm, maybe somewhere they sell cold soba? Do they have anything like that?" Todoroki looks at Midoriya.

"Yea, probably." Midoriya stops for a moment and picks his phone out of his pocket. Todoroki stands beside him looking at Midoriya's screen. Midoriya goes to his searching tab and types restaurants in Kiyashi Ward shopping mall.

Midoriya klick on the mall's website and scroll down. "What about that one?" Todoroki says, pointing on a restaurant named noodles. "Yea! That looks good!" Midoriya clicked on that one.

"It says they have cold soba!" Midoriya smiles and shows his boyfriend his screen. "Yea." Todoroki simply answers and smiles.

Midoriya clicks the map, and gets a map over the mall. A blue arrow shows them where the restaurant is. Midoriya looks around for a minute. "I guess we're here." He says pointing at an open space with a fountain near the main entrance.

"We have to get upstairs first." Midoriya says and grabs Todoroki's hand, walking towards the nearest stairs.

They walk up the stairs, doing their best not to bump into someone. Todoroki especially tries his best to keep his tail to himself. The red tip hiding between his feet.

When Midoriya and Todoroki reach the top of the stairs Midoriya looks at his phone again. "This way." He's holding Todoroki's right hand in his left and holding his phone with his other hand.

They continue like that for a while, Todoroki walking between Midoriya who coordinates them through the maze or mall as it's called.

Midoriya looks at his phone one last time. "I think it's just around the corner now!" He smiles. Todoroki breathes out, walking around in a shopping mall being more exhausting than he thought.

The two boys walk around the corner and smile at each other when they see the sign "noodles" hanging at the wall over an entrance to a small restaurant that looks more like a cafe to be frank.

They walk inside the cozy restaurant and look for a table. "Here." Midoriya dragged Todoroki after him against an empty table. They sit down and sight out in union then chuckling a bit.

The table is placed close to some windows that makes them able to look at the floor under them.

They look out the window for a moment before Todoroki picks up the meny and looks for the cold soba. Midoriya picks up his meny as well, and opens it.

Midoriya looks through the meny, trying to find something he wants. A worker walks up to them and asks if they have decided what to order.

Todoroki looks at Midoriya who noods. "I'll have a cold soba and some orange juice please." Todoroki says and then looks at Midoriya. The worker writes the order on a notebook she picks up from her pocket.

"I'll take a lemon drink and some ramen." Midoriya says. "Number 4." he quickly adds, finishing his order.

Author's note: I just realized how bothersome it sometimes can be writing oof, well I hope I'll feel more free when I start writing oneshots. It's like being caged by a plot haha 

Anyway a lot of people has added this story to their reading lists lately, so just wanted to thank u all:)))