Page 38

"We should probably dry these." Midoriya is looking down at their wet clothes. "Yea, let's find something to change into." Todoroki picks up his suitcase.

Some minutes later all the wet clothes are hanging somewhere inside the bathroom and the boys are wearing dry clothes again.

"Should we find out where we can sleep maybe? It's getting late." Midoriya said, looking around.

"Yea." Todoroki said, as he simply started following Midoriya around.

After a tour around the whole house Midoriya had come to a declusion. "There are two bedrooms. One is my aunt's room and the other one is a guest room." Midoriya seemed to be deep in thought.

"Are you fine with sharing a room with me Sho?" Midoriya was blushing slightly as he speaked. "I mean it would be rude to use my aunt's room." Midoriya was speaking quietly.

"Yea sure." Todoroki said. "I'll go to get the suitcases then. Midoriya was left alone on the second floor. He smiled and walked into the guest room.

It was a simple room with one big bed in the middle. Over the bed a little window gave the room light. On each side of the bed small bedside tables were placed.

Midoriya could hear steps in the chairs so he hurried to help Todoroki carry the suitcases.

Soon they were both standing with the suitcases in the guestroom. "Sorry that it took some time. I had to make sure these weren't dripping water." Todoroki says, gesturing at the suitcases.

"Oh, no problem." Midoriya said as the two boys chose their sides of the bed. Ending up with Todoroki at the right and Midoriya at the left.

"I guess we should go to bed." Todoroki looked at the clock as he spoke. "Yea you're right." Midoriya opened his suitcase, looking for nightwear and his toothbrush.

Todoroki yawned as he did the same. A bit later they were walking together down the hall. "It's really cold huh?" Midoriya said, shivering slightly. "Yea, I guess it is." Todoroki said as he opened up the door to the bathroom.

"They'll probably be dry tomorrow." Midoriya was holding his wet sweater in his hands.

The two boys hurried to change so they could get back to the room quickly. Midoriya was fast under the covers, still shivering a bit. Todoroki found his place next to the green haired boy.

Todoroki quickly scooped Midoriya into his arms, activating his left side even more to keep them both warm.

"Thank you." Midoriya said as he hid his face in Todoroki's shoulder.

Suddenly Midoriya woke up to an intense warmth. He looked at the clock, it read 04.32. Soon the green haired boy realized that the source of this intense warmth was his boyfriend laying next to him.

"Hey hey! Sho kun!" Midoriya shaked Todoroki slightly. "Huh?" Todoroki's sleepy voice said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You're burning up, you should deactivate your quirk." Midoriya said with a worried expression on his face.

"Huh, i'm not using my quirk." Todoroki tried sitting up but fell right back at the pillow. "Wahh do you have a fever?" Midoriya reached for Todoroki's pan, but took his hand right back after feeling the heat.

"Sho kun, your fever is sky high!"

Author's note: This book is near it's end. Tomorrow -no wait today (it's over midnight) i'm writing the last page. It'll get published soon! 

Page 40 will be the last one!

(I edited the picture above slightly so I just wanted to credit the person drawing.)