Page 39

This is not my art, but I thought it was funny. Credits to artist.

"Hey shoto!" Midoriya was walking into the room with a bowl in his hands. "I made some soup for you!" He walked up to Todoroki who was still in bed.

Outside the snow was falling heavily. Todoroki tried sitting up a bit, and Midoriya quickly put a big pillow behind him so he could sit.

"I'm sorry for making you do this." Todoroki said with a low voice. Midoriya only nodded as an answer and smiled. Then he gave Todoroki the first spoon with soup.

Todoroki's eyes widened as he drank the soup. "Mhmf" Todoroki tried speaking but his voice didn't allow him to. "Haha, thanks it's a family recipe." Midoriya said as he gave Todoroki another spoon with soup.

"You should lay down." Midoriya helped Todoroki down on the bed again after he had finished drinking the soup.

"Oh by the way! I heard that there is a doctor who specializes in people who have gotten affected by other people's quirks. He is here this week, so I was thinking that when you feel better and it maybe isn't snowing that much we could go talk with him." Midoriya sat down beside the bed as he talked.

Todoroki had opened his eyes, but didn't say anything. "What do you think? Should we go pay him a visit later?" Midoriya looked at his sick boyfriend.

"Yea, he may know.. something about wh..at's happening to me right now too." Todoroki said with a few pauses between the words.

"Ok, it's settled then!" Midoriya smiled at Todoroki. "You should get a bit more rest then! I'll be back later." Midoriya said as he stood off from the bedside. Todoroki nodded weakly before Midoriya left the room.

Midoriya POV

I walked out the door with a worried expression. I've never seen Sho that sick before, in fact I don't think I've ever seen him sick at all.

I walked down the stairs and sat down in front of the big window in the living room. I had talked with my aunt earlier, she told me she won't be able to come home until some days later.

I stared out the window, the snow was still falling heavily down. I decided to try to get to the grocery shop to get us some food. I quickly walked upstairs to tell shoto I was going out, but he seemed to be sleeping so I just left him a note.

I took all my warm clothes on before heading out. I was getting a bit used to having a heater with me everywhere I went, but that heater is sick at the moment so I have to make it without him.

I walked outside and immediately got stuck in the snow. I fought my way out to the road where the snow wasn't that high as it only reached me to the knees instead of my waist.

Now I get why all the houses here have stairs up to their doors, it's so they won't snow in! I laughed at my own discovery.

I don't really know if it is worth it to go through all that snow to get to the grocery store, but Sho needs food!

Author's note: I'm going to write oneshots after I finish this book (Oneshots for mha) if you like my writing or think it works feel free to dm me a request. I'm not sure when the book will get published, but I'll write some oneshots when I have time. 

It can be requests for a ship from mha or someone x reader. So feel free to choose whatever haha.