Page 5

She answers while blushing a lot! "Well, the heat will go down if two people come together, and do uh.. the.. you know, um... the dirty stuff. The gender doesn't matter though." Mary blushes as crazy now, and stares at the ground. The boys take some seconds to understand what she meant, but when they do they both blush as crazy! Todoroki can feel his cheeks warm up, and it almost feels like he's burning.

He cools himself down using his ice quirk. On the other hand Todoroki can see how Midoriya's face is totally red. "Well that's all." Mary blushes a bit as she ends her explanation. "Here let me give you my number so you can call me if you need anything" The boys mumbles thank you. After getting her number, and thanking her again the boys head outside.

The boys walk awkwardly away from the library. What Mary said is the only thing inside Todoroki's head. He blushes, and tries to cool down. Midoriya is very quiet. Todoroki decided to try to create a better energy between them. "Um, Midoriya '' Midoriya turns his head up and looks a little surprised. The heat is still in his cheeks. "How are we going to explain all this to our classmates?"

Midoriya thinks for a moment. "Let's just say that you got hit by a quirk while you were in town and we went looking for the person who caused it. I don't think we need to tell everyone all that extra stuff.." Midoriya looks down and blushes as he says the last words. "Yeah." Todoroki looks down.

They approach the school entrance and walk in. The place is empty. "Just as earlier." Todoroki thinks while walking. "Um, if you want Todoroki I can do the explaining." Midoriya looks at the door to the dormitory. "It would cause extra trouble for you, but if you're fine with that it'd be nice." Todoroki smiles, happy he doesn't need to do all the explaining himself. Even though he feels a bit guilty for letting Midoriya do it.

They walk inside, and it doesn't take many seconds before everyone is asking questions and swarming around the two boys. "He got hit by a quirk when he was in town, and then he didn't notice before I met him outside, so we went looking for the person who caused it" Midoriya tries to explain to everyone. He is blushing a bit, but no one seems to notice. Todoroki noods in agreement.

"Did you find them then?" Denki asks. He clearly seems excited about the whole thing. "Yeah, she said it'll probably last for a month or two." "So long!" Ochako and Kirishima speak at the exact same moment. They both laugh a bit after. "Woah, that's long!" Kaminari reaplies, a bit too late. Todoroki can hear a lot of his other classmates saying something alike.

"It's fine." Todoroki's statement seems to calm down some of the others. They all move to the sofa area. Some of their classmates have heard enough about the case and will probably rather ask later. Bakugou has been standing in the back, but he now leaves the room.