Page 24

"Gahhhh!" Midoriya and Todoroki fell out of the couch. A new thunder strike woke them up. "You okay, Sho?" Midoriya asks, concerned for his boyfriend.

Todoroki sits up still trembling a bit, his ears shaking badly. "Y-ea.." He stutters a bit, bringing his hands up to his ears. Todoroki's ears are hanging down again, clearly not happy with the amount of sound that comes with a thunder strike.

Midoriya hugs Todoroki gently till he calms down. Todoroki's breath goes stable again and he breathes out.

Midoriya breaks the hug, and picks up his phone. The phone screen lights up the room. "It's 02.23, we probably should try to sleep." Midoriya locks his phone again and puts it in his pocket.

"Yea.." Todoroki stands up and follows Midoriya to his room. Midoriya opens his wardrobe. "I am supposed to have a extra futon here." Midoriya says and starts looking for it.

He looks behind some clothes, and then in a big drawer. He then closes the wardrobe door and looks around in the room.

"It seems like we don't have it here, I'll go look for it!" Midoriya is about to leave the room when Todoroki grabs his hand. "It's fine, I'll sleep in your bed." He says.

"But where will I sleep then?" The rain slams hard against the windows as Midoriya speaks.

Midoriya and Todoroki leave their phones at the bedside table.

"With me... If that's okay with you?" Todoroki sits down at Midoriya's bed and reaches out his hand for Midoriya to grab.

The rain continues to slam at the windows and they can hear the wind screaming.

Midoriya blushes and takes a deep breath. "Yea, it's fine." Midoriya takes Todoroki's hand.

The two boys lay down close to each other. They smile and then close their eyes.

They barely get to close their eyes before suddenly knocking is heard at the door. They open their eyes wide and stand up.

"HEY! This whole building needs to evacuate please come out this instant!" A man yells from outside the door.

"Mom!" Midoriya runs out of the room to get his mom. Todoroki grabs two hoodies from Midoriya's closet, their phones and runs out, meeting Midoriya and Inko in the kitchen.

Midoriya opens the door. "We're three people, everyone is here." Midoriya says, pushing Inko out of the door. Midoriya breathes out, trying to calm down.

Inko's whole body shakes and she almost trips over.

Todoroki takes the hoodie over his head and gives Midoriya the other one along with his phone. Midoriya quickly puts it on and they step outside the door.

"Ok, please start walking down those stairs, you'll meet more people who can help you out there." The man says, then about to move on to the next door.

Todoroki and Midoriya look at each other for a moment thinking the same.

"Please let us help sir!" They say in union, showing their hero license cards which they always carry around with them.

The man's eyes widen a bit, but he quickly gives instructions. "Okay then, please go to the top floor. We could need some hero help up there if something happens.

"Yes sir!"

Author's note: From now on it's a bit of action, and the next page coming ends with a cliffhanger. Though it's not that scary anyway so no worries here! 

We'll come back to fluff soon tho promise, tell me if I should do more action tho!

Also! Thank you guys so much for 1,6k! It'a lot, I'm so thankful and happy! If I should do more shoutouts please tell me! 

Love y guys, thank u!