Page 32

"Did you find it?" Todoroki leans over the table a bit to get a better look of his boyfriend, his tail waving slightly behind him.

"Yea, I did let's go!" Midoriya shows Todoroki his phone and grabs his bag. "It was under those blankets." Midoriya says, pointing at some blankets at the sofa they sat on.

The two of them walk out of the small restaurant, smiling, both of them filled. "We should come back here sometime!" Midoriya continues as they walk away from the small restaurant.

He looks back for a second before he quickly follows Todoroki, smiling as he approaches him.

Todoroki noods. "yea, let's come back sometime." He grabs Midoriya's hand as he speaks. They smile at each other and walk into the crowd. No one really minds them as they walk through the enormous crowd.

"I think I know where there's a neko shop, keep close to me so we don't lose each other." Midoriya says looking up at Todoroki for a moment.

"Ok." Todoroki noods. "I'm surprised you catched that in all this noise!" Midoriya smiles at Todoroki a little surprised.

"I think it's the ears." Todoroki says as he follows Midoriya through the crowds. Midoriya turns around. "Hm? I didn't catch that?" Midoriya almost crashes into someone when Todoroki drags him away.

"Thank you." Midoriya says before they continue walking through the crowd. "It's not as many people here." Todoroki says, mostly to himself as the crowd lossens.

"Yea, and the neko shop should be right around here!" Midoriya looks at Todoroki with an excited gaze.

All of a sudden a little girl pulls Todoroki's tail. Todoroki tries to keep in a moan, as Midoriya quickly gets them away from that exact spot.

Todoroki blushes madly as they're alone in a small hallway between two shops. "I didn't know your tail was that sensitive Sho!" Midoriya chuckles a bit and smiles.

"Don't make fun of me, it was really embarrassing!" Todoroki says, still blushing. Midoriya lifts his hand and strokes Todoroki's hair. Todoroki murrs for a moment before pulling away.

"Let's go!" Todoroki says almost pouting. Midoriya's face goes into awe mode as he follows the dual haired male.

Then a moment later they stand in front of a neko shop. "i am a bit excited actually. I hope we find something good for you!" Midoriya says and starts walking inside.

Todoroki hesitates a bit before he follows, but he's fast to follow the smaller male. Midoriya smiles a reassuring smile towards Todoroki.

"let's just start with something, I am sure we'll find something good in the end anyway!" Midoriya says and drags Todoroki towards the first and best shelf with clothes.

"Hm, we should look for pants first. I think they're over there." Midoriya says, pointing.

"Yea ok, let's do this." Todoroki breaths out, this being his first time shopping. They walk over to the place Midoriya pointed at, it indeed being pants there.

A wall in the middle of the shop separates the female and male side of the shop.

"Ok, let's just pick some you can try!" Midoriya says scanning the shelfs for anything he thinks Todorroki would like.

Author's note: I think I should put a reminder on my phone so I don't update late again:/ I do it all the time these days- 

Well anyway thank you so much for 2,9k!! We're soon at 3k!!