Page 20

The two boys are sitting on a train again. "It has sure been a lot of trains today huh?" Midoriya smiles, feeling a bit tired. "Maybe you should go off at the next station so you can get home, Sho?" Midoriya feels bad for his Sho now that he himself will be able to get home.

"No, I really want to meet your mom... I will go if you want me to though." Todoroki grabs Midoriya's hand for a moment.

"I would love for you to meet my mom, Sho!" Midoriya smiles at his boyfriend.

15 minutes later the two boys are walking hand in hand up the street. Suddenly Todoroki stops. "What is it Sho...?" Midoriya looks up at the taller boy surprised to find a terrified look in his eyes.

"Wha- Sho!" Midoriya panics. Todoroki's ears are hanging down signaling he feels down. "Are you okay?" The green haired boy grabs both Todoroki's arms so he is standing right in front of him.

"No... it's just that.. I have such a cold personality and I have this terrifying scar.. I am afraid your mom will not approve of me being her son's boyfriend.." Todoroki lifts his left hand up to his left eye as Midoriya's grip loosens.

"Sho, look at me! Look at me!" Midoriya cups Todoroki's cheeks in his hands, and forces him to look at him.

"It's nothing wrong with having scars. I have lots of them. It only means that you made it through whatever happened. And I am sure my mom will love you just as much as I do!" Midoriya blushes, speaking determined.

Todoroki gently pulls Midoriya closer, holding his hands on Midoriya's shoulders. Their lips connect and Todoroki is now moving his hands up Midoriya's neck and running his fingers through the boy's green hair.

Todoroki breaks the kiss and rests his head on Midoriya's head. "Thank you" He mumbles in the green hair. "Sho..." Midoriya smiles.

The couple look each other in the eyes and say in union: "I love you..."

Todoroki tangles his tail between Midoriya's legs, feeling safe. Midoriya closes his eyes and leans on Todoroki.

They stand like that for some minutes before they pull away. "We should probably continue walking if we want to make it by dinner." Midoriya takes Todoroki's hand and starts walking.

"You told her you would have someone over for dinner?" Todoroki asks as he follows Midoriya, holding onto his hand.

"Yea, I did! I don't know what we are going to eat yet though." Midoriya chuckles.

Todoroki blushes and his ear twitch a bit. Then all of a sudden Midoriya's phone rings.

"It's probably my mom." Midoriya takes his phone out of his pocket and answers the call.

"Hi mom."

"Izuku are you on your way now sweetie? The dinner is ready in 15 minutes."

"Yea, we're there soon."

"Oh! Who is the person you're bringing home, Izuku?"

"Umm, you'll see soon mom! We're just around the corner."

"Uuuuuu, is it a boy, Izuku sweetie!? I have always been dreaming of the day you come home for dinner, introducing a boyfriend to me!"

"That dream may come true today then..." Midoriya mumbles.

"Wait wh-"

"Bye mom, see you soon!" Midoriya ends the call blushing like crazy.

Todoroki chuckles as Midoriya puts his phone back in his pocket. 

Author's note: I know there aren't that many people who are still following this story, but I want to continue updating for those who do! 

And we made it to 20 pages! 

Important: I won't update for a while again. I hope to update again around the 5th April! Please wait for me, I have a lot of pages yet to publish!