Page 8

After some tough hero training Todoroki is exhausted. They were practicing carrying other people to save them from danger. They even had to carry someone out of a burning house! The training was hard, but I still shouldn't have gotten so exhausted of it?" Todoroki thinks for himself.

Todoroki felt a bit sad though. They didn't carry real people since the training involved fires, drowning and collapsing buildings, but Todoroki kinda wished that they were though. A chance to carry Midoriya! Or even better maybe Midoriya would have carried him! Todoroki mentally slaps himself. "Where did that come from!" Todoroki blushes.

He's walking together with the others to the changing rooms. He's always hurrying to change. It's not that he feels uncomfortable or anything, he just doesn't find it very interesting chatting with the other boys while changing.

Iida and Midoriya talk together though. Todoroki knows he can join their conversation anytime, but he rather wants to get out as quickly as possible. He never knows where to look inside a changing room.

It would be rude to look at anyone who was changing anyway! The other boys probably just think he is uncomfortable though, and that was fine by Todoroki; he doesn't mind.

He quickly made it out of there. While waiting for Midoriya and Iida, so they could go to class together, Todoroki's head started hurting a bit. "A headache?" Todoroki moved his hand to his head. He felt his ears again, he wasn't quite used to it yet. "Nah, it's fine." Todoroki ignored the pain. It wasn't much anyway.

It's the last class of the day. Todoroki's head feels heavy. He has an intense headache, and he can't pay attention to what his teacher, Mr Aizawa is teaching. His head feels very fuzzy and he doesn't see all that clearly anymore.

Todoroki rests his head in his palms. "It's not that long till school is over." Todoroki almost fell asleep. He feels his ears hanging down, and his tail is hanging straight down. No one seems to notice Todoroki. His place is in the back of the classroom after all.

The bell rings. "Class dismissed" Aizawa goes out of the classroom before any of the students can move. He's probably going to sleep somewhere again. Aizawa always seems tired, and he sleeps almost everywhere. He's one scary teacher though!

Todoroki tries getting up. It feels kinda impossible, but he stands up. Even though his head is so fuzzy that he almost can't see where he's going, he walks out of the classroom along with his classmates.

The Deku squad gathers, so they can walk to the dorms together. The school is so big that it almost takes them ten minutes to get to the dorms, so they usually all walk home together.

"I'll go to the bathroom. Please go on without me guys." Todoroki says as steady as his voice allows him to. "Oh, okay!" Ochako smiles at him. Some days Todoroki prefers having a walk alone, so none of them actually thinks anything of it.

Todoroki walks in the opposite direction to get to the restrooms. His head is very fuzzy now, so he almost can't see where he's walking. He stepped into the male's bathroom. Todoroki walked up to the mirror. His ears were definitely hanging a bit down. "Glad no one noticed," Todoroki thinks as he turns on the sink.

He washes his hands for no reason. maybe because he's standing in front of a sink? He suddenly forgets why he's there. His eyes feel very heavy. "I could just close them for a tiny moment." Todoroki says as he's closing his eyes slowly.

His ears pick up a sound of something bumping against the floor. It takes him some time before he realizes it's his own body that collapsed onto the floor. He doesn't make any sign that he is trying to get back up though.