Page 16

Midoriya and Todoroki are busy petting the cats when their food arrives. "Aren't you two from UA!?" Todoroki and Midoriya both raise their heads quickly, both a bit shocked.

A light haired boy is standing in front of them. He's putting the food down at the table and smiles. "I won't disturb you anymore, but you two were awesome at the sports festival!" The boy walks off again.

"The sports festival, right..." Izuku says finally calming down. "I guess we are a bit known by now.." Shoto ruffles his own hair and then reaches for his drink.

After finishing their food Todoroki and Midoriya walk outside. "Izu?" Todoroki looks down at Midoriya. "Is it anywhere you want to go?" He smiles.

"Maybe the park?" Midoriya smiles back, with a little unsure smile. "Ok, let's go then." The two boys smile at each other and walk hand in hand to the park. The two of them walk down the street.

"Have you been here before Izu?" Todoroki looks around as he says. "Yeah a couple times. You haven't?" Midoriya says as they're still walking. "No, not really.

Todoroki looks down. "Maybe I should have come here once before taking him here." Todoroki thinks, worried. "I can show you the park then!" Midoriya grabs Todoroki's hand and walks faster.

They approach a park surrounded by trees. Midoriya smiles at Todoroki and walks inside the park. Todoroki looks around, it's a pretty park. "Do you come here often Izu?" Midoriya stops for a moment. "I used to come here sometimes when I was younger. "

They walk in silence before they approach a lake. "Sho? Do you want to sit there?" Midoriya points to a bench near the lake. "Mm, yea." Todoroki replies. They walk down to the bench together, holding hands.

They sit down. Midoriya leans over and lays on Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki blushes but then starts stroking Midoriya's head. "Oh! You need to tell me if you feel tired again Sho!" Midoriya grabs Todoroki's hand.

"I will." Todoroki's smile softens. Midoriya smiles up at him. "I don't want you to faint again, Shoto kun..." He looks a bit worried. "Don't worry, I'll say if I get tired again." Todoroki smiles at Midoriya.

"Oh I meant to ask this earlier." Todoroki says while looking at the swans in the lake. "Hm..?" Midoriya sits up. "Do you want to come with me to visit my mom later?" Todoroki says, still looking at the swans.

Midoriya stands up from the bench facing Todoroki. "Woah! Are you sure that's okay!??" He looks very nervous and almost panicking. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

Todoroki is still looking right in front of him. "No, I want to!" Midoriya says, grabbing Todoroki's head and turning it to meet his eyes. Todoroki's eyes widen and he blushes.

"Thank you Izu." Todoroki nods. "Can we go to my mother's place after that then?" Midoriya asks while smiling at Todoroki. "Yeah sure." He smiles. "Wait... Me.. meeting his mother!?" Todoroki almost panics but manages to stay calm.

"We should head to the train station again then." Todoroki says. "Are you fine with that many train trips?" Todoroki says while they stand up. "Yeah, It's fine."

The two of them walked up the streets again. There's no need to say anything. They walk in silence, while holding hands. 

Author's note: Hi guys! Yesterday we reached 500 reads! It's to much for me to handle haha. Thank you all so much! And especially thank you to DawnEsguerra for voting on all of my pages, and becoming my first follower! 

 Thank you all for reading my story! <3