Page 36

"Wahhh, that lasted so long!" Midoriya sights and stretches as he steps out down on the station.

"Yea, i'm totally hungry now." Todoroki says, following right behind Midoriya. The two of them just stepped out, off the train.

"Let's get something to eat. We have 40 minutes before our next train goes." Midoriya says, looking at the clock, then dragging Todoroki towards some stairs.

"Where are we going?" Todoroki asks, still being dragged by Midoriya. "I saw a sign saying restaurant down stairs." Midoriya points at a sign they just passed by.

Todoroki speeds up, and hurries after his boyfriend. "Ok then let's go."

Midoriya smiles at Todoroki before the two of them walk quickly down the long stairs. They arrive at an entrance out to a little street with a restaurant closest to the stairs they just walked down.

The restaurant looks kind of old western styled, and reminds the boys of a cowboy movie. Though they just look at eachother and shrug their shoulders, walking inside.

Inside the two boys meet a young lady with short blonde hair. She looks at Todoroki for a second with ice blue eyes before she quickly smiles at them. The young lady walks past them out the door and the two boys sit down on a table.

"Well she was acting kinda weird." Midoriya says smiling at Todoroki. "Yea, I didn't like her stare." Todoroki says before seeming to forget all about her.

"I'll go order some food, anything special you want?" Todoroki says, standing up.

"No, get me anything." Midoriya says smiling again, almost showing off his sweet smile. Todoroki's lips form a slight smile and he walks off.

Something like around twelve minutes later they walk together up the stairs again.

"These stairs are so bothersome haha." Midoriya chuckles, not really tired considering being an UA student with strong legs.

"No, not really though it was really good getting something to eat." Todoroki says casually.

Midoriya gives Todoroki a 'seriously?' stare before he chuckles a bit again. "Let's go then." He grabs Todoroki's's hand and starts jogging up the stairs.

When they arrive at the top of the stairs their train is already on the station so they step inside.

They find their seats in the front this time. Sitting down Todoroki picks up his book again, but Midoriya stops him. "Let's play some card games!" Midoriya looks up at Todoroki with a big smile and sparkling eyes.

"Um, sure." Todoroki noods in agreement.

"Have you played uno before?" Midoriya says taking some uno cards out of his pocket. "No, not really, so I guess you'll have to explain to me." Todoroki says, putting his book away.

Midoriya starts explaining. "And these cards say that the other person has to draw four exstra cards." Todoroki does his best at trying to get everything Midoriya quickly explains into his head.

"I think I've played enough Uno for a lifetime." Todoroki sights as he steps off the second train along with Midoriya.

"The next train is the last one though!" Midoriya says, positive even after two tiring train rides.

"Yea, I guess. But no more Uno!" Todoroki stares at Midoriya, almost death staring him. "Haha, ok no more Uno." Midoriya laughs a little and grabs Todoroki's hand, starting to walk towards the next train.

Author's note: For various reasons I have decided to upload all the last pages  before The 10th June, so u might get a lot of pages in short time these days. Hope u dear readers don' t mind that!