Page 14

Todoroki is standing at the training grounds behind the house. It looks like a football court, but made of stone hills. On one of the sides it stands a wall made of stone with fireproof targets on.

Todoroki has seen his father burn down the fireproof targets before though. Todoroki is planning on training his flames to hit specific targets.

Todoroki makes ice in the air, and melts it before it can hit the ground. "Midoriya would be a lot of help in this exercise actually. I could make an ice wall in the air, then he could smash it, and then I could try to melt all the ice before it hits the ground.

Todoroki thinks before he realizes he's thinking about Midoriya again. "Focus!" Todoroki continues his training. After one and a half hour he goes inside. "I guess I stayed outside for longer than I planned to."

Todoroki walks towards his room. Now he totally needs to take an shower, even though his ears are sensitive to water!

Twenty minutes later after Todoroki is done the clock is starting to get close to one o'clock. "I guess I should get ready and head to the train station." Todoroki says out loud grabbing his hairbrush.

Todoroki brushes his hair, finds a jacket in his closet and gets his wallet and his phone. "Ready to go!" He smiles, looking forward to seeing Midoriya again.

Todoroki is waiting for the train to the station he's going to meet Midoriya at. He turns up the volume on his phone so he is sure not to miss any messages.

The train rolls into the train station. Todoroki looks up and then walks up to the train. The train stops and he walks inside.

Todoroki finds a seat by the windows and looks outside. He was thinking about his boyfriend. "It feels weird to address him like my boyfriend, but I kinda like it..." Todoroki whispers to himself.

Todoroki steps off at xxx station 15 minutes later. He looks at the crowd looking for a short, green haired boy.

Todoroki hears his name called out shyly behind him. He turns around. Midoriya smiles at him. Todoroki hesitates for a second, before he pulls Midoriya into a hug.

"Let's go" Todoroki breaks the hug and grabs Midoriya's wrist. "Where are we going?" Midoriya says as he follows his higher boyfriend on their first date.

"We're taking another train. Is that fine by you?" Todoroki looks down at Midoriya a bit worried. "Yea, it's fine!"

They walk up to a train that just stopped at the station. Todoroki steps inside while holding Midoriya's hand. They find some seats in the back of the train where there aren't any people.

"Can I lean on your shoulder...?" Midoriya asks, blushing. "Yea, come here." Todoroki lays an arm around Midoriya and pulls him close.

Midoriya smiles and rests his head. Todoroki then rests his head on top of Midoriya's head and they both blush a bit. "Is this how it is to have a boyfriend?" both of them think.

Some minutes later a man in uniform comes over and asks to see their tickets. "Um excuse me, can I please see your tickets?"

Todoroki and Midoriya open their eyes. Todoroki blushes as he sits up and finds his phone. Midoriya is blushing and looking down. "Here you go." Todoroki says, showing the two seats ticket on his phone.

"Do you think it'll always be like this?" Todoroki says after a while. "It's probably since we just got together.." Midoriya blushes as he speaks. Reffering to it all being so cringe.

"Midoriya...?" Todoroki blushes. "Hm?" Midoriya looks up at Todoroki. "Do you think I could call you by ..your first name...?" Todoroki blushes. "Of course! I'll call you Shoto then!"