Page 22

Todoroki was looking at Midoriya as he was running through his closet. "I just need to find something baggy" Midoriya was mumbling to himself.

Todoroki laughed a little and smiled. Midoriya was now throwing things out of his closet. "Calm down Izu" Todoroki stood up ready to stop his boyfriend from ruining his closet.

Midoriya was all of a sudden pushing some clothing in Todoroki's face. "Mblh.." Todoroki tried to talk. "I found it! Sho, you can sleep in this!" Midoriya was blushing as he talked.

Todoroki removed the clothes from his face and smiled at Midoriya. "Thank you." he laid the clothes at Midoriya's bed and started to take off his shirt.

"Woah, SHO! You don't have to change here, the bathroom is over there!" Midoriya pushed Todoroki out of his room and quickly got the clothes Todoroki was going to wear and gave them to him.

Todoroki stood there pretty dumbfounded. Then he turned around and opened the door behind him. A light bathroom was looking back at him from inside the room.

Todoroki quickly changed and walked outside to let Midoriya change, his tail poking out of his pants. Midoriya quickly opened the door after changing, to let Todoroki in again.

Todoroki sat down at the toilet watching Midoriya brush his teeth. "Um.. you can use my toothbrush if you want to." Midoriya was blushing crimson red. Todoroki's ear twitched as he looked up at Midoriya with a surprised glare. "I'll wash it for you." Midoriya quickly finished brushing his teeth and washed his toothbrush.

Todoroki stood up from the toilet and walked over to the sink. "Here." Midoriya blushed and gave Todoroki his toothbrush. "Thank you, I remember wanting this kind of toothbrush when I was little." Todoroki said as he started to brush his teeth.

"You too were an all might fanboy as a child??" Midoriya looked at Todoroki with a shocked expression. "Yea I was, I couldn't have any all might merch though."

Midoriya looked at his boyfriend who was now washing his face, with a sad face, remembering Todoroki's tragic childhood.

The mood became awkward. Todoroki finished washing his teeth.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Midoriya say trying to change the mood. "yea sure" Todoroki answers.

Midoriya gets his laptop and lays down on his bed. Todoroki gently sits down on Midoriya's bed. "You can lay down Sho, it's fine." Midoriya say as he moves so there will be some place for Todoroki.

Todoroki lays down beside his boyfriend and curls his tail around him. Midoriya leans closer to Todoroki and smiles. "Which movie do you want to watch?"

Todoroki thinks. "I probably haven't watched any of them so take whichever you want." He says as he looks at the screen.

"Well, let's watch an action movie or something! You like those right Sho?" Midoriya says, finding netflix on his laptop.

"I actually like romance movies better." Todoroki says, with a shy voice. "Wait really?" Midoriya looks at Todoroki surprised. "Romance movie it is then!" Midoriya blushes and clicks at the romance movies category.

Author's note: I am back! I am sorry I could update that much last week! I'll try to go back to my usual schedule! Oh and btw, thank you so much for 1,4k!! That's a lot 😊

More shotouts (idk why but I like doing this!): 

 OchakoBugIselinDahlMystical_ProphecyDudnebdKaneki_swagerXxshiro_yukixXchipped_bowl

Thank you all so much! <3