Page 7

The next day, class 1A is walking through the hallway. It is almost lunch break. They are walking to the cafeteria. A lot of people have looked at Todoroki, but not that many have said anything. Midoriya and the others have done most of the explanation.

Todoroki is usually not talking that much, and it makes him uncomfortable  that so many people are looking at him as he enters the cafeteria, but they'll probably don't even notice after some days. Todoroki sits at a table with Midoriya and his other friends.

"Do you want me to get you your cold soba, Todoroki kun? It's not weird if you don't want to be stuck in a queue. They would probably start asking questions." Midoriya looks at Todoroki. He smiles. "Yeah, I could help to!" Ochako smiles at Todoroki as well.

"It's fine guys. I am sure it'll be fine as long as I am with you, and I just got a sudden urge to eat uhh ...fish??" Todoroki stands up. He doesn't know where it's coming from, but he suddenly wants to eat fish, like really bad! Ochako and Midoriya nod. "Okay then. let's all go together." Iida states.

Todoroki sat down on his chair again. "That went well, ribbit." The froggy girl smiles at the others. She feels a bit related to Todoroki since she also happens to be connected to an animal. "Why did you all of a sudden want fish though?" Ochako asks Todoroki. "Hm, I don't know." Todoroki looks at Midoriya. "Maybe it's what Mary san told us!" Midoriya's face lights up, like he got a good idea as he speaks. "What? Who is Mary san?" Ochako looks at Midoriya with confusion in her brown eyes. Tsuyu leans her head to her left side. "ribbit?"

Todoroki and Midoriya realize they never told them. "Well, so Mary san is the lady who accidentally used her quirk on Todoroki." Midoriya starts explaining. Todoroki nods. "She told us that I probably would get a more cat-like personality."  Todoroki finishes Midoriya's sentence. "Oh! So that includes you starting to like food cats like!" Ochako seems excited.

"What kind of food do cats eat though?" Midoriya starts muttering again."Could you stop that Midoriya? It is creeping me out." Tsuyu says in a polite way. "Oh, I am so sorry Asui!" Midoriya realizes he's been saying his thoughts out loud again. "I told you to call me Tsu!" Tsuyu Asui says her usual line again.

She wants all her friends to call her that. It was a friend from middle school who came up with the name. Tsuyu has held it tightly ever since. "I am so sorry, Tsu!" Midoriya apologizes. It's not the first time she corrects him. Ochako laughs a bit.

"HUh, Todoroki kun! Did your ear move just now?" Midoriya says, noticing the little movement. "It probably did, I didn't notice though." Todoroki blushes a bit. Why does he keep on blushing all the time!? It's not fair! Midoriya blushes a bit as well.