Page 33

Todoroki and Midoriya meet up after both had looked at different places on the shelf. Midoriya is holding a little pile in his hands while Todoroki is empty handed.

"Ok let's see, you should probably try different things right? Have you found anything you like?" Midoriya asks, looking at the shelf and then at Todoroki.

"Not really, I'm not used to buying clothes on my own." Todoroki says, rubbing his head a bit embarrassed. "My sister usually shops for me, or I get my older brother's old clothes." Todoroki mumbles.

"Try these then." Midoriya says handing some different pants over to Todoroki and then pointing at the changing rooms. "I picked some I think would be ok!" Midoriya says as Todoroki slowly grabbed the pants.

"Um ok, though where do I change?" Todoroki looks around a bit confused. "You really haven't done this before have you?" Midoriya sights. "No, I ha-" Midoriya interrupts Todoroki.

"You change in a changing room like these, choose one who has the curtains open. If they're closed it means someone is using them right." Midoriya explains quickly.

"I'll wait outside, just show me when you have changed," Midoriya smiles ressuring at Todoroki, giving him a little push.

"Oh ok, I'll be back." Todoroki says walking over to the changing rooms as Midoriya sits down at a chair nearby.

Todoroki walks inside the changing room and drags the curtains close. He stares at the mirror for a second, clearly nervous considering he never has changed in a public place before. The fact that there's no lock doesn't make it better.

"It's fine Midoriya is outside." Todoroki mumbles before checking that the curtains are all closed. Todoroki calms down and takes off his shoes.

He slowly takes off his pants and picks up the first pair of pants. "Now how do I do this?" He mumbles quietly. Todoroki starts by taking it on normally, as he almost has it on he slowly moves his tail trying to find the whole, but his boxers are in the way as they block his tail from going free.

Todoroki blushes and drags his boxers so he has the hem under his tail instead of covering parts of it. He then tries again and hits the whole after a few attempts.

Then he slowly walked outside looking for Midoriya. Midoriya immediately stands up and walks over to Todoroki.

"That looks more comfortable." Midoriya smiles. "Yea, but ehh it would be great if I had boxers that fitted with them." Todoroki blushes, talking silently and looking down.

"Oh right." Midoriya blushes as well. "Let's grab some on the way out and then you can change in the restroom around the corner." Midoriya says quickly after and smiles ressuring.

"Yea let's." Todoroki smiles slightly, feeling comfortable in Midoriya's company. His happy personality fitting perfectly with Todoroki's nature.

"You should try some more on so you can choose those you like." Midoriya shoves Todoroki inside the changing room again. "By the way, those pants looked great on you." Midoriya smiles as Todoroki walks inside blushing.

"Thank you." He says before closing the curtains.

Author's note: Hi guys! As normally i'm late with updating hehe sorry! I have decided to have spesific week days to update so this hopefully don't happen as often anymore! 

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes! <3