Page 3

"Come on Todoroki! Let's go!" Midoriya says, grabbing Todoroki's arm and hurrying to the library. Todoroki blushes and follows Midoriya. They walk over the street and see the library in front of them. They walk inside. "Todoroki looks around, but can't see the lady from before. "Can you see her?" Midoriya looks up at Todoroki. "No" Todoroki looks around in the library. "Let's ask one of the librarians" Midoriya turns around. Todoroki follows him to the nearest librarian.

It's a lady with very short black hair. She looks at the boys. "Can I help you with something?" The librarian smiles at the boys. "Yeah, we're looking for a lady with cat ears." Todoroki says, finally saying something at all. Midoriya looks up at Todoroki and then noods.

The black haired woman turns around and starts walking. "Follow me then" Todoroki and Midoriya look at each other, and then follow the lady. They follow her into a room in the back of the library. A lady sits behind a computer. Two light cat ears are placed on her head. "It's her" Todoroki says to Midoriya. Midoriya noods and smiles at him in response.

Todoroki blushes a bit. "Mary san, these two boys were looking for you." The lady with the black hair says. "Mary san, huh?" Todoroki notes the name. The lady with the black hair leaves the room while saying. "I'll leave these two to you then." The young lady apparently named Mary, stands up, and takes off her glasses.

"What can I help you two wi-" Mary stops talking as she sees the ears on Todoroki's head. Todoroki notices and opens his mouth to say something, but she says something first. "Ohhh! I am so sorry! I must have hit you with my quirk!" She looks at him very sorry, as she serves her apology.

"No it's fine" Todoroki says quickly followed by Midoriya. "We just thought you may be able to fix it, or at least tell us the details about it?" Mary starts walking towards a sofa that's placed in the corner of the room. "Okay, let me tell you about my quirk." Todoroki and Midoriya follow her, and they all sit down on the sofa. She opens her mouth and starts telling the boys about her quirk. "Well, my quirk is called neko transformation."