Page 12

Todoroki is sitting alone on the train. It starts raining outside. He looks out the window. He hasn't changed out of his uniform yet, but he has a waterproof jacket on. His uniform jacket is inside his bag.

Todoroki pulls the hood over his head before they stop at the next stop. Some people walk in, they all seem wet. Todoroki looks out the window again.

His phone rings. Todoroki takes his phone out of his pocket. "Hm a message from Midoriya?" Todoroki blushes as he looks at his lockscreen.

"Oh, right!" Todoroki remembers how Ururaka had forced everyone in the Dekusquad to get each other's numbers. Those numbers were almost all the phone numbers Todoroki had saved on his phone though.

Todoroki typed his code and opened his phone.

(Hi, are you still on the train?) The message said. Todoroki started typing an answer.

(Yea, what about you?) He hesitated a bit before answering.

The answer came fast. (Yeah, me2! I am there soon tho!)

Todoroki looked confused down at his phone. "What does me2 and tho mean?" Todoroki mumbled. He didn't want to look like an idiot, so he decided to not ask.

(Ok) Todoroki quickly typed. "That answer should work no matter what he meant, right!" Todoroki laid down his phone for a moment. "It was harder texting someone then I thought."

Todoroki hadn't really texted anyone from his class before. He had only texted his sister sometimes, she telling him that and that. At least she didn't use all those weird phrases.

A couple minutes later the train stopped at a fancy train station. Todoroki stood up and walked outside. It was still raining.

Todoroki pulled his hood so it would cover his face better, and started walking looking down. His ears were kinda in the way for the hood, but it managed to stay on.

After a twenty minutes long walk Todoroki stood outside of the Todoroki household. A building designed in the old japanese style. Todoroki walked up the path towards the house.

The rain was slammering against the stones creating the path. Finally standing under cover Todoroki breathed out. He was about to pull off his hood, but then he remembered his ears. And his tail!

Todoroki hid the tail under his shirt as best as he could and kept the jacket on. He walked inside. He couldn't hear anyone so he hurried to his room. The moment after he closed the door he could hear Fuyumi's voice.

His sister yelled from another room. "Was that you Shoto??" Shoto replied as he walked towards his bathroom. "Yeah, I am going to take a shower now."

He hurried to the bathroom. "Oh, you want me to make some food for you?" she was still yelling from another room. At least that would mean his father wasn't home!

"That would be nice. Could you leave it on the table in my room while I shower?" Todoroki dropped his wet jacket down to the floor as he spoke. "Okay!" Fuyumi answered.

Todoroki breathed out, and started taking off his wet clothes. He looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was a complete mess, and his face was all wet. That wouldn't matter though since he was going to take a shower anyway.

Author's note: Hi guys! This is some important news so please read. I probably won't be able to post for a week or so. It makes me sad, but I'll come back! I have a lot of pages that are yet to be published, so be patient on me! 

Thank you so much for reading!<3