Chapter 9

____

Hoseok runs up to Yoongi's studio as fast as he can. he types in the code that by now he knows by heart and walks in.

"HYUNG!! HYUNG!! Where are you?"

Yoongi looks up from behind his lap top, surrounded by notes and scribbled papers everywhere.
"whoa! what is it?" he asks as he gestures for the younger one to slow down.

"Do You Check The Media At All? What Is This?" Hoseok shoves the phone at his face.
Yoongi squints and moves his hand further to see the screen.

"ahead of his album release, Min Yoongi was seen bringing a mystery brunette back to his apartment" the headline read with a blurry picture of him all bundled up in a mask and his cap, and the back of Soojin.

"are there more photos? like visible ones?" Yoongi asks before going back to his doings.
"WHAT?!" Hoseok replies a bit confused as he puts his hands on both hips.

"is the girl in the photos recognizable??" He asks again looking expectantly at his friend.

"um no? that's why i'm asking what is this? you rarely let me stay the night at your place then you take some random girl to your house? in the middle of the night? and you're worried if she's recognizable?" he shoves the phone in his face again.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and gently pushes his hand away sighing.
"that's Soojin"

Hoseok's mouth falls open and his eyes go wide in realization. "WHAT?"
"oh my god could you stop shouting that? you're giving me a headache!" Yoongi says as he spins his seat towards the mini bar behind him.
Hoseok sits on the couch and looks around, the studio's clean and organized. he squints at Yoongi who's pouring himself a drink, he's freshly shaved, dressed up and surprisingly calm.

"wait did you...?" he raises an eyebrow at the older.

"what?? no! but it's a long story." Yoongi downs his drink. "You should ask her, it's kind of her story."

Hoseok nods and gets up to leave the room.
"By the way, did you tell her?" he asks as he holds the doorknob.
"yeah."
"did she tell you?"
Yoongi looks up before looking back down.
"no."

•••

Down in the practice room, due to her tight schedule Soojin is practicing alongside the trainees. for some reason she feels more at ease and confident. in the back of her mind she thinks it has to do with Yoongi, but she doesn't dare give him full credit!

"Guys, we don't have much time, let's wrap it up." Hoseok claps his hands as he comes to a stop next to an out of breath Soojin before giving her a sideways look.

"so?" he bumps her shoulder with a smile.
"so?" she bumps him back but confused.
"ugh one of you better tell me what's going on! i'm running out of patience here!!" he thumps his foot on the floor a couple of times, like a baby!

"what are you talking about?" Soojin laughs looking at her frustrated friend.
"there are photos from you two everywhere, from last night, outside Yoongi's apartment, but don't worry it's not obvious that it's you" Hoseok moves his hands in the air making a blah blah gesture!

Soojin feels her heart beat a couple times faster.
"are you sure i'm not recognizable?" she asks in a worried tone.
"what is with you two and being recognized?" he frowns confusedly.
But when he sees her pale face he pats her shoulder "no you're not, it's just the back of your head and it's very blurry. don't worry." he gives her a reassuring smile.

"okay, let's talk over lunch, there's some things i gotta tell you" Soojin says before walking out the studio hurriedly leaving a very curious Hoseok behind.