Chapter 13

____

the first snow, is like the first love. it falls slowly, silently, and most likely over night.
once you open your eyes and come to your senses, everything is covered in sweet clarity.

•••

with Yoongi's arms wrapped around her, she feels a bit of relief. his words are comforting and his voice is calming. she nuzzles her face into his shoulder moving a bit closer.

Yoongi notices that she doesn't pull away, so he brings one of his hands up from her waist to her head, gently brushing at her soft hair. the silence of the night adds to the weight of the tension in the room. they can hear each other breathe, and chest to chest, they can feel each other's heartbeats too.

Soojin feels the sudden urge to get away, to empty her soul and mind, to rid herself of all the taints HE has left in her memories.
Although from this close, inhaling the hyptonic scent of Yoongi's cologne is destabilizing but it's also inviting. heat rises from her chest as she pulls back and looks at his face.

at first Yoongi just pushes her hair back and wipes a stray of tear from her cheek. but then as they lock eyes and he searches her gaze, he is surprised. Soojin wraps her hands around his waist and drops her gaze to his lips. she tilts her head up giving him a hint, at the simple movement, he feels his cheeks blush.

Yoongi's never been a softie, never been one to blush or get flustered at a simple touch. but with Soojin, he constantly finds himself at her mercy. looking down at her bare face, raw with emotion, she doesn't have to say a word for him to know so he just gently brushes his lips to hers.

slowly at first, but then urgently she responds to his call.

kneeding his fingers in her hair, he pulls her closer as if there's any room left. after a second they slowly part. lips almost touching. both eyes closed. Yoongi pulls back a little, but once again Soojin surges forward and parts his lips with hers and he gladly obliges to her need.

He pulls her in claiming her mouth with no restraints. hungry and intense until her knees give in and he feels her body leaning in.

as they pull away gasping for air, Soojin comes to her senses to feel a sudden warmth at her fingertips, as she finds them buried under his shirt. clinging to his back muscles.

"not a single soul is gonna walk in this time" Soojin says tilting her head towards the door but never looking away from Yoongi.

"you're heading down a dangerous path" he says eyebrow raised, as he licks his bottom lip, making the butterflies in her tummy go wild. and so does she.

Soojin brings her lips an inch away from his before she tugs at the hem of his shirt. her cold fingers grazing over his warm skin, runs a shiver down his back. Yoongi immediately takes the back of his shirt and pulls it off over his head. ruffling his shiny hair into a mess, making him ten times attractive if possible.

Her gaze falls down to his bare skin. revealing several small tattoos. she drops her hands from his shoulders running a finger through each tattoo as she studies them closely. over his right chest, a simple "23:59" which seems to be a timestamp.
lower on his ribcage a broken arrow. she runs her thumb through it as she tilts her head her hair falling over the side of her face.

Yoongi brings his hand to her face pushing the hair behind her ear, running the back of his fingers over the smooth skin of her neck. Soojin brings her hand lower to a simple tattoo over his vline that reads "devil's favorite child". she runs her finger so close to the waistband of his pants causing him to release a shaky breath.

She's not being shy, she's not being distant. in fact she's not being anything like she's ever been. the thought makes Yoongi's stomach twist in a knot as he bites the side of his lower lip. Soojin remembers the tattoo from the night of the party and she suddenly holds his bicep turning it towards her.
Yoongi's a bit alerted at first but then realizes her intention and lets out a low chuckle that almost sounds like a growl.