63.

I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin when the birds chirped. It's probably morning by now but I still want to sleep a bit more that's why i didn't open my eyes yet.
I tried to fall asleep again and cuddled into the blanket to get into a comfortable position.

That was the moment when i realized where I was, why I was here, what happened yesterday and most importantly who I am here with.
I could feel arms being wrapped around me and holding me tight. His head was resting next to mine; they were slightly touching each other.

I decided to lift my head and look who the person is to make sure that all my memories are correct. I tried to do it as careful as possible to not wake him up, but as soon as I saw the person's outfit I knew who it was. My memories aren't wrong. I'm really here in the balcony lying on one of the beanbags and next to me is Jay!

Did i really fall asleep here yesterday and did he really stay with me here over night? I turned my head and faced him just to see him starring at me. He was awake the whole time but didn't move, so that he won't wake me up.
It felt like time has stood still. We have been looking into each others eyes without even blinking, it seemed like both of us were frozen.

Then suddenly Jay rose the corner of his mouth and smiled at me.
"You are awake.", he smiled. "Did you sleep well?"
"Oh-", i first had to think about what he just asked me because I've been distracted by his smile. "Oh, yes! I did sleep well, don't worry about that and thank you."
I laughed very awkward and turned away.
"No, thank you!", he said. "I have to thank you for granting me my wish."
"That's nothin-"

"How was it?", Jay then asked me. "How was it to fall asleep under the night sky?"
"That's definitely something i want to do for another time.", i looked down at the floor and smiled into myself.

"So do I.", i could  hear him whisper and at that moment someone opened the door to the balcony. Both of us turned around and saw Sunghoon standing there.

"What are you doing here?", he asked after looking at us, sitting next to each other and being covered up by a blanket. "D-did you two...nevermind, i don't want to hear it. You should come in and have breakfast. We want to start practicing soon, since the producers come to check on us today.", he sighed and went back in.

I immediately stood up and was about to follow Sunghoon, so that the others won't see me with Jay. They might get the wrong idea.

"Y/N, don't you want to wait for me?", Jay called me and laughed.
"Oh, uhm...", i scratched the back of my head and thought about an excuse. "I wanted to use the bathroom."
"I'm sorry.", he apologized and i ran away to the bathroom and washed my face with ice cold water.

After i finished washing up myself, i joined the others who have been sitting at the table and are having breakfast. There was a free spot between Jake and Geonu and that's where i sat down after greeting everyone and saying good morning to each other.

"Woah, Y/N!", Geonu said when he took a closer look at me. "You look so sleepy!"
"It's because i didn't put on make up today.", i said a bit offended.
"No, i know how you look without make up!", Geonu made clear. "It's not like you wear it 24 hours a day! Couldn't you sleep last night?"
"Sleep? I did get a lot of sleep last night haha! Even more then i get normally.", i said very nervous because i lied. I took a glance over to Jay, who made a confused impression.

"But Geonu is right...", K nodded. "I didn't hear you coming into our bedroom last night. Did you sleep somewhere else?"
"N-", i wanted to reply to K's question but Sunghoon already did.
"You probably didn't realize because you fell asleep.", he said as he played with his food. "But she did come."
"Oh, haha i didn't know.", K laughed about his wrong idea which actually was the right one.
But why did Sunghoon just help me? Nevermind, i have to thank him for that later on.

"The producers will come today.", Heeseung told us when we were cleaning up the kitchen. "Are y'all ready? We should practice hard again before they are coming to show them our best side!"
"Yess, we will!", all of us said in sync to Heeseung's motivating words.

I was about to leave and start practice with my group when i saw Sunghoon passing by.
"Oh, Sunghoon.", i called him.
"Yea?", he looked up being distracted by the choreography video he was watching.
"Thank you for helping me out of this awkward situation.", i said and he turned his iPad off and looked at me.
"You owe me something now!", he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. He was about to leave and head to practice.

"Wait-", i grabbed his wrist. "I don't want to owe you something..."
"Fine.", he turned around. "Then just promise me that you won't do something like this again."
"Why would I promise this?", i looked at him being confused. "I liked it!"
"You liked it?"
"Yea, i liked it.", i nodded. "The night sky was so beautiful and i enjoyed falling asleep under it."

"Are you sure that the night sky was the only thing you liked?", he raised one of his eyebrows.
"What else could there be that i liked?", i thought about Sunghoon's question.

"Okay, well then.", he said as he reached out his pinkie to me. "Let's watch something more beautiful then this! Promise me."
"Alright, alright. I promise.", i said and also reached out my pinkie finger and we made a promise.

"You should better head to practice now.", he said as he pushed me to my practice room. "The producer will scold you, if you won't."
"But you too!", i yelled after both of us went to different directions.

———————————

back with another chapter! <33 it's kinda boring, i'll do better next time!

also did you have a beautiful Hanbin Day?? i participated in one fan-event for him and he actually saw this video hxisndisjd! i also made a birthday edit for him! —> if you want to see it you can find a link in my profile message board!

also i wanna know what your favorite moment from my boon was up to now! it can be anything haha! idk if you still remember everything though haha

~Sonny