71.

"Me?", with a surprised impression Sunghoon pointed at himself in disbelieve.
"Yes, you!", Yerin laughed about his reaction.
"But, how?", he was still amazed because of his victory.
"I mean if you don't want it we can give the first place to someone else...", SinB jokingly said as she turned her gaze towards us to pick another 'first' place.
"No, no, no!", Sunghoon shook his head very nervous. "I'm gladly accepting my win."
"That's what we wanted to hear.", Yerin said and Sunghoon replied with a shy smile.
"You danced really good, but you lack some confidence when you dance. You shouldn't though.", SinB explained. "We let you win to boost your confidence and let you know that there is no reason to be embarrassed."
"Just do it like Hanbin, Sunoo or Y/N.", Yerin pointed at us and it made me feel proud although i didn't win. Yerin from GFRIEND liked my dance.

"The winner is selected.", the computer voice announced all of a sudden. "Sunghoon will decide on his unit members and the song that they are going to perform."
"I guess it's time for us to go now.", Yerin said as the gate opened for them to leave.
"Already?", Sunoo sighed, which made me chuckle.
"We had so much fun with you today. Keep up the great work.", they were about to leave and we bowed to them.

"Y/N.", i could hear SinB and i looked up in confusion why she was calling me all of a sudden. "Come here!"
I pointed at myself as she nodded in response. While both of them were laughing about my reaction, i hurried to them.
"How are you doing here in I-LAND?", Yerin asked me and she had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
"How I am doing?", i was very nervous. "Very good. The boys take good care of me!"
"That's good to hear.", SinB gave me a side hug which made me feel less nervous. I don't know why but it made me feel somehow safe. "You know, we've been watching this show because of you."
"And we are rooting for you and the other members too!", Yerin added. "So you better make your debut."
"For real?", my jaw dropped and i put my hands in front of my wide opened mouth in disbelieve.
"Yes. Why are you so surprised about that?", SinB laughed. "You have a lot of fans!"
"I do?", i asked.

I never really thought about 'my fans'. I never considered to have any fans but now... What can there be that made them be my fan? A smile slowly was formed on my face thinking about that. The fact that i actually do have people who support me gave me strength.

"We have to go now, Y/N.", Yerin's voice brought me back to reality.
"It's sad that you can't stay for a bit longer.", i sighed.
"It's alright.", SinB said as she suddenly pulled me into a hug. "You need to practice now though!"
I hesitated a bit but then hugged her back. After that Yerin also pulled me into a hug and then they left I-LAND.

I turned around to go back to my seat but i stopped when I saw eleven boys starring at me.
"W- what?", i asked them intimidated.
"Did you just receive a hug from Yerin and SinB?", Sunoo asked excited.
After realizing what just happened i ran towards Sunoo, hugged him and we jumped around like crazy.
"I DID!", i replied while we have been jumping around. "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Alright, i think you two need to calm down now.", Jay tried to separate us two.
"Aw, just let me enjoy the moment." I groaned.
"It's alright, Y/N.", Sunoo raised one of his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "He's probably just jealous."
"Are you really jealous-?", i asked Jay.
"Of course, I am!", he immediately answered. "You just received a hug from Yerin and SinB of GFRIEND and they told you that they are your fans! Who wouldn't be jealous?!"
"Well, actually i'm more kind of happy for Y/N.", Hanbin laughed seeing Jay so upset.
"The same goes for me.", Daniel agreed and so did the others.
"I guess you are the only jealous one here.", i laughed at Jay who sat down on his seat feeling defeated.

"I-LANDER, we are now going to show you the two songs that you will perform for the second test of I-LAND pt. 2.", the voice announced and the word 'FLICKER' appeared on the screen followed by a song and the matching choreography video.
The song was pretty nice but this time unlike our performances from before we got gadgets for the choreography, which will increase the level of difficulty.
Now the words 'DIVE INTO YOU' appeared on the screen followed by the song and the choreography video. I liked this song more. It felt like it matches me pretty well! It has a lot of rap parts and i think the vibe just fits me better. I really want to perform this song!

"I-LANDER Sunghoon.", the voice said as soon as the song finished. "Please, choose your song and your teammates now."
Sunghoon got up from his seat and went to the middle.
"I want to perform FLICKER.", he announced and i somehow already knew that he will choose this so it wasn't a big surprise for me.
Sunghoon's picture appeared underneath the words FLICKER on the screen and there are still 5 people to go.
"The first member i'll choose for my unit is Heeseung."
Ah, obviously he is going to choose the ace! He is so predictable.
"The next people i want in my unit are K and Jungwon.", Sunghoon said.
Is he trying to steal all great vocalists? Luckily we have a lot of beautiful voices. Just two more to go and i'll definitely going to be in the 'Dive Into You' unit! Let's go!

"The next applicant to join my team is Jake!", he said.
I somehow felt anxious by now. Just one person and i'll be in the other unit. He will choose Jay, Sunoo or Daniel. Not me. Never.

"The last member is..."
'Please, don't let it be me.', i thought when i closed my eyes.
"...Y/N."
"The 'FLICKER' unit consists of Sunghoon, Heeseung, K, Jungwon, Jake and Y/N. Automatically Jay, Sunoo, Hanbin, Daniel, Ni-Ki and Taki will form the 'Dive Into You' unit.", the voice announced.

—————————————
i hope you enjoyed todays update! ~

also i want to thank y'all so much for all of your support! only 5k reads left and this book will receive 100k reads! thank you thank you thank you! <3

~Sonny