34.

"This is so cute!", he said. "They look and act like a cute couple!"

Jungwon and I turned our heads to Kyungmin's direction and then looked to each other and started to laugh at the same time.
Kyungmin was all confused.
"What's so funny about it?", he asked Jake, but he couldn't answer either because he was also laughing.

Suddenly i could see Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jay joining us.
"Who is a couple?!", all three of them asked at the same time.
"Well, no one!", Kyungmin answered. "But don't you guys think that Y/N and Jungwon act and look like a couple?"

"Nope, not at all!", Sunghoon said immediately.
"It's just coincidence that they wear the same outfit.", Jay said.
"Actually everyone wears the 'same' outfit.", Heeseung added.
"And you really think that's how a couple act?", Sunghoon asked.
"A couple wouldn't act like this!", Heeseung replied.
"And Jungwon and Y/N?", Jay laughed. "That would never work out!"

Jungwon stopped laughing and looked with a serious face to Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jay.
"What do you mean with that would never work out?", he asked.
"I can never imagine you, being in a relationship.", Jay answered.
"Yah!", Jungwon said. "If i really want to be in a relationship, i can!"
"Sure!", Jay laughed.
"I really mean it!", Jungwon followed Jay who was heading to his seat.

"We should go to our seats too!", Jake suggested. "The performance is about to begin."
All of us headed back to our seats.

I was relieved that nobody said anything about my hair but at exact that moment the stylist came to fix my make up.
He was putting some make up on when he started talking to me.
"So, you changed your hair?", he whispered and all i did was nodding.
"I won't tell anyone anything, but can you just tell me next time when you don't like something? So that i can change it in a professional way.", he asked and when you wanted to say something he talked again.
"Your hair looks good today, lucky you!", he said and left.

He is not angry? He won't tell anyone? Today is my lucky day!! Thank you, stylist! Now i just have to be good on stage and don't be one of the dropouts.
But there is the question left if i will be able to stay here...

The countdown just shows us 00:00:00 which means it's time to enter the stage. I took a deep breath and we did our group call before we entered the stage.
We got into position just to hear the "Standby" and then the music played and we started performing.

I was dancing with energetic moves, singing my only line even better then i ever did and i was just enjoying the performance, when i was already sitting on the floor for the ending position and holding Kyungmin's hand.
I was breathing hard because i was performing with all the energy i had and then the lights turned off signalizing us that the performance ended.

It ended. That means i can't change anything anymore. It kind of makes me me feel better because i finally don't have to think about performing anymore but also nervous because of the results.

We entered the gate again and got into a group hug. Everyone was relieved that we have it behind us now and just have to wait for the results now.

As we left the gate the system suddenly began to ring.
"Voting for the Final 12 will begin soon!", the voice said. "Consider all aspects of the current I-LANDERs in determining 3 people to eliminate. Voting for eliminations will begin in 1 hour."
The countdown appeared on the screen.

"How can we do that right after the performance?", Jake asked.
All of us were frustrated. How could we vote each other out after we spend so much time with each other? This just doesn't feel right. I don't want to do this.

We went upstairs to pack our bags and get ready for the fact if we really have to leave I-LAND today.
As soon as we packed everything we gathered in the living room.
I saw Jungwon entering with his bag in the one hand and his slippers in the other hand.
"Yah, Y/N!", he called me. "Did you pack your slippers?"
"No?", i answered a bit confused.
"You should pack them!", he sat down next to me and packed the slippers he was holding into his bag. "They are so comfortable!"

At this moment Heeseung entered.
"Look!", Jungwon said while pointing on Heeseung. "He is already wearing them."
Heeseung was confused and realized that he wasn't wearing his performance shoes. Instead he was wearing the slippers and hurried back to look for his shoes.

They slowly asked everyone to enter the voting room. The first one was Sunghoon and then it was my turn.
I entered the voting room being all nervous. I didn't know who i should vote yet, when suddenly all points appeared on the screen.
So everyone is going to see everyone's points.
I immediately checked the points.

1st place was Jungwon with 83 points!! Woah, i can't believe it! He had to change his part and had less time then we had, and he still mastered this.
Next was Sunghoon with 81 points! Why is everyone so good? How can i vote any of them?
And then comes Jay with 76 points!!

After checking the three highest points, i wanted to see the three lowest.
The lowest points were 60 and Geonu got them. Geonu has the lowest points?! How is that even possible?
I checked for the next one just to see K there! How can this be the truth? How can our part 1, our center get such a low score?!

As i kept not believing my eyes, i saw who got the lowest score after those two...it was me with 63 points.

—————————
Part 1 of I-LAND is going to end...what do you think Y/N has to go through? Does she have to go to the GROUND? Or will she be able to make it into the Final 12 right away?
When she gets voted off, will it be because of producer or because of I-LANDERs vote?
Stay tuned!!

Also if you wanna follow my insta! It's @beliftenhypen and @ttagnawara

~Sonny