7.

Why do I still want to do part 1? Even if I know that I won't do better then the others?

"First of all, I'd like to recommend Heeseung for part one.", Seon said.
"I agree!", Geonu added.
"Heeseung can do the best out of all of us.", K said.

Why did I even think about being part 1? It's obvious that the best one out of all of us will do it!

"Is there anyone who'd like to volunteer for part one?", Seon asked.

After that i don't think that anyone will volunteer. The I-LANDER want Heeseung to do it. Even if anyone wants to do it, i think we still are going to let Heeseung do it.
Nobody is raising his hand.

"I don't think there is anyone. So Heeseung will be the center this time.", Seon said.

Heeseung was bowing and saying thank you to us.

"I want to do part 2.", K suddenly said.
"I also wanted to recommend you!", Seon said. "Do you all agree for K doing part 2?"
"Yes!", all of us answered.
"K will be doing part 2!"
We clapped for him and he bowed politely.

"If I were a better dancer...", Sunoo said to me. "...I would have done part 2!"
"I know, I feel the same.", I replied to him.

"I think Jungwon should do part 3!", K recommended.
"I could already see Jungwon flying there!", Geonu said.

The I-LANDER keep recommending each other. We from the GROUND don't even have a chance.

"I think part 3 suits you well, Sunoo!", I whispered to Sunoo's direction.
He just smiled a bit and he shook his head. I could see that he really wants to do it.

"If there isn't any other volunteer, then Jungwon will do it!"
We clapped again.

"We need someone who has strong vocals for part 4!", Seon said.
"What about Geonu?", Jungwon recommended.

I really wanted to do part 4. I think it really suits me well, but they recommended Geonu.

"Is there anyone from the GROUND who wants to do part 4?", Seon asked.

I really felt attacked after this sentence. They still see us as the GROUND and not as their teammates. We aren't the GROUND anymore, we are I-LANDERs now!

I ended up getting part 9. I didn't want to have such a low part but i couldn't change anything. I could see nobody was really happy and it still was awkward between us but i just hope this will change soon!

"Let's go up so you can see how I-LAND looks like!", Seon suggested and it made us happy. We went up to the second floor and it was amazing! There was a huge living room, a kitchen, a snack room, a item room, a gym and the bathroom was bigger the the GROUND! It felt like you are in someone's house who is rich.

I ended up in a room with Sunoo and Geonu! I was really happy about that since I'm very close to Sunoo and i have the opportunity to learn more about Geonu. We were just sitting on our beds, when he started asking about the GROUND.

"So the GROUND really is just a practice room?"
"Yep, we just have the practice room and a little back area for having breaks.", Sunoo replied with a smile.
"Woah, I really don't want to go to the Ground.", Geonu said.
"We also don't want to return!", i told him. "We are going to stay here and don't go back."
I looked over to Sunoo and smiled. We won't go back! I believe in us!
"It's probably hard for you to adjust.", Geonu said.
"It really is!", i said. "It feels like we are only visitors. I hope it will change soon."
"You guys aren't visitors. We are one team! We should all feel comfortable with one another!"
Geonu's words gave me the feeling that we are welcomed here in I-LAND. It made me happy and i think Sunoo also felt that.
"Let's go and eat something! I bet you are hungry!", Geonu said.
"How did you know?!", Sunoo asked playfully.
"I can hear your stomach growling!", Geonu answered and we laughed all together on our way to the kitchen.
"Yah!", i heard somebody shouting. I turned around just to see Sunghoon and the others joining us. "What's so funny? We want to laugh with you!"
"We are just joking around!", Sunoo answered still laughing.
"Oh, i see!", Sunghoon said with a forced smile.
They prepared some snacks and as soon as I sat down at the dining table Sunghoon sat down beside me.
"Who are your roommates?", he asked me with a bright smile on his face to start a conversation.
"I share a room with Sunoo and Geonu. I'm so happy that it's those two!", I answered.
"So you don't want to be in a room with others?"
"I'm really comfortable how it is right now, but of course it would also be okay for me to share a room with others!", i smiled.
He wasn't looking at me anymore. Did I say anything wrong? I have to keep up the conversation!!
"Who are you sharing a room with?", I asked him.
"With Heeseung and Seon.", he answered but in a sad way.
"Why do you sound so sad? Don't you want to be in a room with those two?"
"No, it's not that. It's just i wanted to share a room with that one person, but the person doesn't want to be in the same room with me."
"Ohh, really? I didn't know about that...but who is that person?"
"Ahh, it doesn't matter. Let us eat!", he said again with a forced smile.

Park Sunghoon you are a mysterious boy...

——————————
Guysss, is there any applicant you want Y/N to have more interactions with? Just let me know! :)