43.

All of us dropouts were standing in front of the monitor waiting for the announcement. I was so nervous, i just hope they let me in. But honestly i wouldn't know what i would have done when i was there right now.

"I bet you can make it there!", Nicholas said determined.
"But you should have been there too!", i told him but i was still looking at the monitor so that i won't miss the announcement.
"Life is hard.", he shrugged with his shoulders and then added. "But you have to focus on the good things! Right now, i don't think about leaving I-LAND, i'm thinking about all the friends i made here, all the memories i made with them and the memories that we will make in the future."
"Woah, Nicholas.", i turned to his direction, because his words were just the best. "You don't talk that much, but when you do, it's just the best i've ever heard and just the thing i need. Thank you."

I hugged him tight and was just thankful for having a friend like him.
"Let's see what the result is.", he said and once again we looked at the monitor.
"Guys, come here! It's on.", Nicholas called the others and all of them gathered around us. Finally something happened in I-LAND.

"I-LANDER, you made a decision. The rank 7 applicant is Y/N.", the voice said and now their reaction was filmed. They seemed happy to hear my name, and that made me happy, but some of them were also surprised and seemed like they regret their decision. That made me even more nervous. Am I in or not?

"With 7 votes, I-LANDER voted Y/N in.", the voice announced and i screamed hearing this. I got a second chance. I got a second chance!! The others were happy for me and all of them congratulated me.

"We'll watch you every friday!", Kyungmin said and the others nodded.
"If anyone is treating you bad, just call me and i'll be there!", Seon told me.
"I'll miss you guys so much!", i said and pulled them into a group hug. "You are the best. Please wait for me and never forget me!"
"We'll, but now get going! They are probably waiting for you.", Sungchul said, i nodded and said goodbye to everyone. The staff lead me to I-LAND.

I was so nervous, but happy at the same time! I entered the gate, it turned and finally i'm back. I'm back at I-LAND. I could never imagine something like that, it's incredible.

The gate turned and now i was able to see the other I-LANDER, they were so excited and ran towards me. This time i really couldn't hold back my tears. All of them hugged me at the same time, so we did kind of a group hug but i couldn't hug them back because i was wiping off my tears, but that didn't help at all.

"Tha- Thank you for letting me come back again. Thank you for this second chance!", i said while sobbing.
"We are so happy to see you here again!", K said.
"So am I. I really didn't want to go, i also acted tough in front of you so that you won't be that sad but i can't anymore. It's just so nice to see all of you again."

"Now, we will announce your ranking according to the first global voting.", the voice interrupted our reunion.
"So we are getting ranked from now on?", i asked the others.
They nodded and pointed on the chairs, which all had numbers on it.
"The first vote was conducted for a week including all 23 people from part 1."
"So our ranking is based on the votes from the first week?", i asked them.
"I guess so.", Geonu answered.

"The I-LANDER, who ranked 13th place in the global vote with 367,329 votes is Y/N. Y/N, please take your nameplate and put it on the chair with your rank on it."

I turned to the chair number 12, but there wasn't a chair for place 13.
"I guess, I'll be sitting on the floor then.", i said without even thinking and the others just laughed about my statement, which made me smile.

"The I-LANDER who ranked 12th with 376,509 votes is Hanbin. Hanbin, please take your nameplate and put it on the chair with your rank on it.", the voice said the same thing as it said when my rank was announced.
Hanbin hurried to the nameplates and looked for his own name, when he came back and put it on the chair number 12.