74.

"So you're telling us, that you just saw a real ghost?", Heeseung asked who was sitting with the other members on the dining table.
I nodded but still didn't let go of Ni-Ki's hug.
"Yah, stop that non sense.", Sunoo pouted. "You are just trying to scare me."
"Nope, Y/N is right.", Jay told them. "She saw an actual ghost."
"Don't tell me you saw it too?", K asked Jay.

"I didn't see the ghost and that's why I am so scared.", he replied.
"That means, there wasn't a ghost?", Jungwon was conused.
"No, there was a ghost.", i said offended because they didn't want to believe me. "I saw it with my own eyes. I'm not hallucinating."

"Then let's go downstairs and i'll show you-"
"I don't want to go there for another time.", i cut Ni-Ki off mid-sentence and hugged him even tighter out of fear. "I'm way too scared."
"I've never seen her like this before.", Ni-Ki's voice sounded concerned. "She must be really scared."
"I am.", i told them.
"Let me tell you this, Y/N.", Ni-Ki hold my shoulder and was serious. "Repeat that after me: Ghosts. Don't. Exist."
"Seriously?", i said and Ni-Ki got confused because of my sudden reaction. The others laughed out loud. "That's also what i thought until i saw THAT GHOST WITH MY OWN EYES."

"Then what can we do to make you feel safer? I mean we can't just call the Ghostbusters.", Sunghoon laughed.
"That's not funny.", i said serious and gave him a death stare which caused him to stop laughing. "Just make sure that someone is always by my side, please."
"Alright, i'll stay by your side and protect you from those 'ghosts', so that you don't have to be scared anymore.", Heeseung comforted me.

"And who will stay by my side then?", Jay asked since he is scared too, but everyone ignored him. "Yah, don't ignore me. I'm scared too, okay? It's not only Y/N. "
He ran towards Sunghoon and hugged his arm.
"You'll stay with me, right? We've been friends for so long now, you won't leave me behind."
"Honestly, i would prefer to be with Y/N.", Sunghoon tried to annoy Jay and it actually worked. "But since you are my friend i'll stay by your side, but right now i'll go to bed. So good night."
Sunghoon went to the washroom and left Jay behind dumbfounded.
"I think all of us should go to bed now.", K suggested after some of us yawned from tiredness. "We worked hard today."

As all of us agreed we stood up and wanted to go to the washroom but i told Heeseung to come with me to my washroom since i was too scared to go alone.
"Fine, i'll come with you.", he said and i hid behind him out of fear.
"You should hurry because i'm really tired.", Heeseung yawned as we arrived.
"Yea, that won't happen.", i shook my head and took out all of my skin care products.
"What's all of this?", Heeseung asked and his eyes were wide opened.
"That's for my skin.", i answered as i started my routine.
"And you are doing that ever night?"
"And every morning.", i smiled. "Sunoo joins me sometimes too."
"Sunoo joins you sometimes?", he stood beside me and looked into the mirror. "If he does that, i want to do it too."
"Wow, that's new.", i was surprised but enjoyed it that he wants to try it too. "But if you really want to do it, then use this cleanser first."
"And how do i do that?", he asked clueless.

We spend a long time in the washroom, since i had to explain every single step to Heeseung.
"Let's do this again tomorrow.", he said. "My skin already feels softer."
"If it's going to take as long as today...", i chuckled and closed the washroom door as we exited. "...i'm not going to do this with you again."
"I promise I'll be faster tomorrow-", he stopped talking because i buried my face into his back all of a sudden.
"What's the matter?", he asked me then.
"The lights.", i whispered. "They already turned off the lights."
"Ah, i totally forgot.", he said and pulled me to his side and hugged me like that. "You are still scared of this ghost."
I side hugged him very tight and he stroked over my back.
"I could turn the lights on again, but the others will wake up if we do this.", Heeseung explained and i listened. "Just hold tight and i'll bring you to your room, okay?"
I nodded and he lead me through the corridor into my bedroom.

I lied down on my bed but Heeseung didn't leave yet.  He squatted down next to my bed and stroked over my head.
"Ghosts don't exist, Y/N.", he said in a calm voice. "You probably just saw the shadow of something, that happens to me sometimes too. Don't be scared and go to sleep already. You'll forget about this by tomorrow. Good Night and have sweet dreams."
"Thank you, Heeseung.", i smiled. "Good night."
He left after i said those words and closed the door leaving me alone in the darkness.
I hid under my blanket and tried to sleep but the thought of the ghost didn't let me.

"Are you still scared?", a sleepy, deep voice said all of a sudden and i flinched.
I slowly put the blanket away to see who talks to me.
"Y-yes.", i replied as i recognized Daniel's outlines. He was sitting on his bed and seemed very sleepy.
"Come with me.", he whispered because Taki was still sleeping and got out of his bed. "I have an idea."
He came towards me, hold my hand and pulled me after him to the kitchen.
He turned on the kitchen lights and told me to sit on the chair.
"Daniel, you're still half asleep.", i said. "Let's just go back to our room."
"No, you can't sleep. I want to help you or you won't get any sleep until tomorrow.", he insisted.
"Fine, but what are you even trying to do?"
"When I couldn't sleep my mom always gave a warm cup of milk and i fell asleep immediately.", he replied. "So, here drink this."

He gave me the cup of milk and sat down in front of me. He was trying hard to not fall asleep here in the kitchen and that's why i hurried and drank the milk very fast because i knew he wouldn't leave until i finish.
"I'm done.", i showed him the empty cup. "We can go back now."
"Did it work?", he stood up and took my hand again because he knows that i'm scared when he turned off the lights of the kitchen. "Are you feeling sleepy already?"
"Actually, yes.", i yawned and i could hear a cute sleepy laugh from Daniel.
"That's nice to hear.", he said and we entered the bedroom again.

"Don't think about anything and just go to sleep, okay?", he told me when both of us got into bed.
"Alright, that's what i'm going to do.", i replied. "Good night, Daniel! And thank you."
"Good night and no need to thank me...", he said and immediately fell asleep. Seconds after that, I did too.

—————————
hello, everyone! i'm back with another chapter and i hope you enjoyed this one!~

I don't know if your exams start this week too, but mine does and already did start last week...
For everyone who has upcoming exams, you can do this i believe in you!

~Sonny