53.

"It's okay, i'll just go by myself.", i stepped forward but Hanbin pulled me into a piggyback ride and ran downstairs to join the others.
My hair is all messy and i'm still in my pajamas. I hate myself for not waking up early to get ready.

"Yah, Hanbin,", i said still being very sleepy while he carried me. "Look at me.  I couldn't even wash my face before coming here."
"Did nobody wake you up?", he asked me.
"Well, they did wake me up.", i admited. "But I dozed off and woke up again when the voice told us to gather in the lobby."

"But it was already too late then.", he teased me and i could also hear him laughing.
"This is not funny.", i pouted. "I'm going to be on TV with this look. What should I do?" I rested my forehead on his shoulder out of embarrassment.
"Yah, Y/N.", he called me. "It doesn't matter. You still look very pretty."

"You just say this because you want me to feel better.", i know that he is lying. "Thanks for trying to comfort me."
"I didn't finish yet.", he suddenly said. "I also think that this look- I think it's- You look very cute."

My head was still resting on his shoulder and i didn't dare to look up, because we arrived at the lobby, where all the others are right now and my face is probably all red. 

Heeseung's POV:
All of us are waiting for Hanbin and Y/N in the lobby, because K, Taki and Jungwon are about to reveal their units for the first test of part 2. They are already standing in the middle of our 'circle', when Y/N and Hanbin finally entered the room. But... Hanbin is giving Y/N a piggyback ride and she is resting her head on Hanbin's shoulder. She is still in her pajama and her hair is all messy. I had to smile, because she looks very cute, all'though i can't see her face. I was about to go to her and ask her if she is fine, because it looked like she hurt herself or something, but Jay already reached out to her.

"Y/N, are you alright?", he was worried about her, just like me and all the others who realized. Jay put his hand on her shoulder.
"Mhm, I'm fine.", she mumbled and still didn't lift her head from Hanbin's shoulder.
"Hanbin, what happened to her?", Jay asked him.
"Our little princess was sleeping until now.", he replied sarcastically.

Y/N punched against his shoulder which caused him to go to his seat and let Y/N sit on it, since she still doesn't have one. Hanbin sat on the armrest of his own seat. She was loooking to Jungwon, K and Taki now and i could see that her cheeks are red. Did she catch a cold? She better not! I have to talk to her after this.

"I-LANDER, we are here to determine the units for the first test of I-LAND part 2.", the voice announced. "Since Taki is the first place, he is allowed to choose either a song or an applicant first. Taki, what do you choose?"

"I'll choose an applicant first.", Taki said very determined. "I want Heeseung to be part of my team."

This was out of a sudden but i felt honored that Taki chose me first. I bowed to show him how thankful I am. Other then Taki, K and Jungwon chose a song first. K's unit is going to perform 'DNA' and Jungwon's unit is going to perform 'I NEED U', which means that Taki and I have to perform to 'Fake Love'. It wasn't really smart of him to choose an applicant first. We have to perform to the most difficult song now.

The 'Fake Love' unit consists of Taki, Sunghoon, Sunoo and me. The 'DNA' unit of K, Hanbin, Jay and Niki and the 'I NEED U' unit of Jungwon, Geonu, Jake and Daniel. The only oone who is left is Y/N. Since she is the 13th applicant and she wasn't included into this whole concept, she is going to be added into a unit randomly.

"Y/N is going to be a part of the 'I NEED U' unit.", the voice announced.
I looked over to Y/N and she just nodded, then I looked to Jungwon, who was constentaly smiling. He's probabaly happy that Y/N is in his unit. Well, i would have been happy too, but it's better like it is. Better for me and for her too. She doesn't have to perform the difficult song and i won't distract myself and can give my best.

"You can start practicing now!", the timer appeared on the screen and we were allowed to leave now.
I straight up went to Y/N, who was still sitting on Hanbin's chair and talking to him. I squatted down in front of her.

"Y/N, are you alright?", i asked her and touched her forehead to see if she has fever. "It looked like you catched a cold, when you entered the lobby a few miinutes ago!"
"Oh, don't worry, Heeseung!", she replied with a smile. "I never felt better, thank you. But now i have to take a shower." She stood up and was about to leave, but Hanbin grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!", he told her. "You didn't had breakfast yet. Let's go and get your some food first."
"It's okay. I'll get some after i finish."
"Hanbin, is right!", i agreed. "You shouldn't skip your meals."

I turned to Hanbin and told him that I can take care of Y/N now, since he already carried her here and i also didn't had breakfast yet. He agreed and Y/N and I went upstairs to make us some breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast?", i asked her with a bright smile on my face.
"Uhm, I'll just get 6some fruits. But please let me wash my face first!", she begged and it was really cute.
"Alright, just go already!", i told her. "I'll prepare breakfast!"

As soon as i said this words, she hurried to her bathroom and i went to the kitchen.

——————————
🎊HAPPY SUNGHOON DAY🎊

I really don't like the cover of this story, but i don't have the talent to make another one. :)

Also a special thanks to WuAllyWu ngc134340 MajesticBeanUWU helloimkyungsoon and  Euphoria_aesth for helping me with this chapter!
~Sonny