26.

"Then why didn't you come to me?", someone entered the room. Jungwon and i stopped fighting.
"Why didn't you come to me, when he wasn't listening to you?", he asked once again.

Jay was standing by the door with crossed arms and was expecting an answer.
I looked over to Jungwon and signaled him with my eyes that i need help.
Luckily, he understood and answered to Jay's question.
"Uhm, she didn't come to you,", he started. "because she doesn't want you to know."

Wow, Jungwon. Just wow. You really couldn't come up with another excuse? I wanted to face palm myself so bad, but i stayed in role.
Jay looked at me with a clueless glance.
I didn't know what else i should do so i just nodded.
"That's nothing for your ears.", i joked around very awkward.
"Woah, i didn't know we have secrets here.", Jay said and i could hear the disappointment in his voice.
He turned around and left the room without saying anything.

I turned to Jungwon and gave him the 'seriously'-look but he just shrugged his shoulders.
I sat down and hang my head. What should i do now? Jay thinks i'm hiding something. I would prefer to tell him the truth then letting him think that i'm hiding something, but i actually didn't plan to tell so many people about my feelings...

Jungwon sat down next to me.
"That's exactly a point why it's hard for me to be the only girl here.", i told him.
"I know that it's hard.", he put his hand on my shoulder. "That's why i'm always by your side."
"Thank you!", i nodded. "I'll go to bed now."
"Good Night, Y/N."
"Good night!"

[the following parts includes Y/N on her period, if you're not comfortable with it you can skip this part]

The next day:
I felt that someone threw a pillow on my face and woke up.
"Who was that?", i asked and sat up straight. I'm still half asleep and my hair is all messy.
"Y/N, wake up!", i heard Sunghoon saying. "Everyone is already awake."
"I'm coming.", i rubbed my eyes, but suddenly i felt pain in the lower area of my stomach.
Ouch-
I think it's the time of the month again. I lifted my blanket just to see a a red little blood stain. So i really am on my period.

This isn't the right moment! Why now?! I need to practice for the next test!! Or i will fail! And i don't want the boys to find out. It's kinda embarrassing.

I got up from my bed and wanted to hide the blood stain. I have to change my bedsheets later but at first i need to use the bathroom. I already saw that they put enough hygiene products in there.

I hurried changed my clothes and went back to my bedroom.
Jake was in there and i smiled but it was fake because i was dying out of pain.
"Y/N, since when are you making your bed?", he asked to mock me. "This is so surprising."
"I wanna be more clean.", i said as an excuse.
"We are about to start practicing, are you coming too?", he asked.
"Yep, i'll join you in a few minutes. I still didn't had breakfast."
"Oh, Jay made some pancakes! Enjoy them!", he said patted on my shoulder and left the room.

I took of my bed sheets and went to the laundry room and put them into the washing machine. I grabbed some new and clean sheets and went back to the bed room.
After finishing this i could finally go to the kitchen and have breakfast.

The pancakes were already put on the table for me. Did all the others really have breakfast already? Am i the only one who didn't?

I went to the pantry and took the glass of Nutella. This really is something i need right now, i also found paracetamol.

I ate the pancakes, took a paracetamol and joined the others in the practice room. They were all focused on their iPads because they tried to memorize the choreography. I sat down next to Geonu who greeted me and i also started to learn the choreo.

After a little time Jay, K and Heeseung started dancing. Then Jungwon and Sunghoon did it too. I was amazed on how good they already are.

As some time passed now everyone was dancing, some better then the others of course but Jay was already the best. He memorized the whole choreography and now was only improving with some details.

I didn't even realize that i was starring at him with amazement until he told me to stop.
"Yah Y/N!", he complained. "Don't stare at me like this or i can't concentrate."
"Oh, i'm sorry!", i said. "I didn't even realize but i was amazed on how good you already are in such a short time."
"This is how Jay is doing it!", he said a bit proud of himself. "You want me to teach you the Jay-way?"

Was he asking me? Although i didn't tell him what i was talking about with Jungwon yesterday? Did he already forget?
I was pointing at myself with a clueless face.
"Do you mean me?", i asked.
"No, the other Y/N behind you.", he said laughing about my action. "Hurry."

I went to Jay to practice with him but before we would start i wanted to apologize and tell him what Jungwon and I were talking about.
"Jay, i'm sorry about yes-", he cut me off mid-sentence.
"It's okay!", he said. "I have to be sorry for acting weird. Let's just forget about it and practice, okay?"
I nodded and practiced with Jay the whole choreography until we decided to practice with the whole group.

We didn't do well. Everybody did it in his own style and it didn't look good as a whole. Everyone was dancing in his own tempo. We started to practice as a group and Heeseung and K took the lead.
We practiced and practiced and i could feel how the pain is coming back. Not now, please.
I tried to ignore it but i couldn't hold the pain back anymore.

I sat down on the floor and was holding my stomach. I could feel all eyes on me.
"Y/N?", K said. "What's wrong?"

"Everybody, i need to tell y'all something."
I have to tell them. The pain isn't bearable.

———BONUS———

Heeseung's POV

*when Y/N smiled for Heeseung and hurried to Jungwon*

She was about to leave the lounge when she called me once again.
"Heeseung!", she said and i looked up being all surprised that she came back.
"Yea, how can i help you?", i asked.

She was just standing there not doing anything for a while. I wasn't sure what she wanted to tell me when she suddenly smiled and ran away.

I chuckled. She really did it for me. I asked her and she did it. How can she be so cute like this? And why can't i stop smiling?!
I asked her to do it and she did it. For me. FOR ME.

Relax Heeseung it was just a smile...but the cutest one i've ever seen!! Ahh, i'm never going to forget this. I stand up and also went upstairs and joined the others in the living room still smiling brightly.

"Heeseung, what happened that you smile so bright?", Geonu asked me.
"Something.", i answered. "Actually it isn't even special but for me it is!"

————————————

Soo, it's my first time putting a bonus at the end of the chapter, do you want to see that more often?

And also a special thanks to everyone who is reading this story! I literally got 1k votes and 14k reads! Thank you sooo much!

Is there anything i can do in return for you?

+also a special thanks to everyone who comments! I really love reading your comments, because in that way i can see your thoughts and find more ideas for the next chapters!

~Your author, Sonny<3