18.

"I want Jay to replace me and be a rap representative with Y/N!", Jake said.
Jake doesn't want to perform anymore? He wants Jay to replace him? I need to perform with Jay?! Oh, no! I'm not comfortable around him yet.

"I hear you calling my name.", Jay just entered the practice room.
"Oh Jay!", Jake said excited. "Perfect timing! Come here!"
"Okay.", Jay said and he couldn't care less.
"Jay, can you do me a favor?", Jake asked him.
"It depends on what your favor is.", he answered.
"I know there isn't much time left, but i know that you still can master it." Jake said. "Would you mind replacing me as a rap representative?"

I turned my face into Jay's direction to see how he reacts to Jake's idea, but his facial expression didn't change.
"You want me to replace you?", he asked not believing him. "You are doing very good why do you wanna be replaced?"
"I really like to perform, but my pronunciation isn't that good and i think we will loose points because of me."
Jay looked over to me and then again to Jake.
"I'll do it for you. You asked me for a favor and i'll help you!", he said.
"Thank you, Jay!", Jake said, gave him his hand and pulled him into a hug. "I'll still practice my part. If you won't do it anymore or won't get everything till the performance i'll be here to replace you."
Jay nodded.
"I'll go through the lyrics and the practice video and then we can start practicing.", Jay said without even looking at me.
"Okay!", i said. "I'll wait here for you."

Jay's POV:
Jake just gave me the opportunity to perform his part as a rap representative. I can't believe it! I have the chance to perform. I am full of happiness.
I ran to the 2nd floor, got into my room and grabbed my tablet to watch the performance.
I kept watching the video and i tried to memorize all the lyrics when Heeseung entered.

"Guess, who has the chance to perform on stage?!", i asked excited.
"Sunghoon?", Heeseung answered clueless.
"Nope, it's me! It's me!", i said while hopping on the bed.
"Huh? You got your dance part back?", Heeseung still is clueless.
"I'm going to perform as a rap representative!"
"Oh, Y/N didn't want to do it anymore?", Heeseung asked.
"No, it's not Y/N.", i said. "Jake asked me to do his part because he can't pronounce the words right yet."
"Really?", Heeseung asked. "Congrats, Jay!", he said and pulled me into a hug.

At this moment i realized that i had to perform with Y/N. Aish, it's going to be so awkward. I barely talked to her until now, because i didn't like that a girl is participating in this show, but now when i think about it she actually is a nice person. But she probably thinks i hate her. Well, i would think that too, i mean i didn't behave normal in front of her, but how can i change it now?

I got back to memorizing the lyrics and watching the video, when something popped off in my head.

I'll wait here for you!

She told me that she is waiting for me and i'm just sitting here...i'm so dumb!
I ran downstairs to the practice rooms to look for Y/N and i entered the big practice room, where the dance reps are practicing right now.
"Have you guys seen Y/N?", i asked them.
"Nope.", they said and i left the room. In the lounge? No, she isn't there either. She must be in the individual practice room!
I was right. She really is there, but... she is sleeping? Did i really take that long to comeback? And why was she waiting here all the time? She could've just went upstairs and rest a bit with the others.

I squat down to her and brushed her hair out of her face.
"Woah, you really look ugly when you sleep.", i whispered and giggled. "But i can't leave you like this here."

Back to Y/N's POV
I opened my eyes just to see Sunghoon sitting beside me and looking at me. But why was i in my bed though? I was waiting for Jay in the practice room. I looked over to Sunghoon to get some answers.
He just smiled. Why is he like that? I rolled my eyes.
"Why?", he asked while laughing.
"I need answers, Sunghoon.", i said. "Answers."
"Answers?", he asked. "Answers for what?"
"Why am i here?", i asked him.
"I don't know. I'm just sitting here because i took some pictures of you while you were asleep. Do you know that you look pretty ugly when you sleep?", he asked and hold the tablet in his hand.
"YOU DID WHAAAAT? AHHH I KNOW I LOOK UGLY BUT DELETE THE PICTURES!"
"Nope, i won't", he laughed.
"Don't show them anyone, Sunghoon."
How could he do this?! Ahhh, what is he going to do with them though?
"I won't. Relax.", he said. "As long as you are a good girl."
I gave him the death stare.
"Someone else saw me while sleeping?", i asked him.
"I don't think so.", he said. "But what's so bad about it? You look cute! Do you wanna see the pictures?", he said to mock me.
"Sunghoon, you wanna be dead already?", i asked him and he left the room immediately. Probably out of fear.

Okay, i should go now and find Jay. I told him i'll wait for him but instead i was sleeping. He probably hates me now. I went to the living room to look for Jay but he isn't there.
"Someone knows where Jay is?", i asked.
"Why?", Sunghoon asked.
"Why not?", i responded.
He lifted the tablet which he was holding in his hand, signalizing me that he will show the others my pictures.
"We want to practice.", i answered and he lowered the tablet and put a smile on.
"I think he is in the practice room.", Sunghoon answered.
"Thank you!", i said very sarcastically and left.

When i went down the stairs i could already see Jay practicing in the individual practice room, but how should i join him?
Apologizing for dozing off while waiting for him? Or should i just don't say anything and start practicing.
Let's just see.

I knocked on the door before entering the room.
He turned his head to my direction.
"Oh, you are awake!", he said.
I nodded and closed the door behind me.
There was an awkward silence.
"I'm sorry-", both of us said at the same time.

—————————

Tomorrow new episode, but that also means new dropouts. I don't know how i'm going to handle this. I definitely need help tomorrow.