10.

As soon as we finished, we joined the others and practiced.
The others decided to do individual training, because we are getting assessed individually. I wasn't used to it because we've been practicing together in the GROUND. And wasn't this test all about 'Teamwork'? We also have so many team dance moves. How are we going to practice that? I didn't have the courage to speak up, because I'm pretty new to the I-LAND and i think they know what to do better then i do.

I grabbed the iPad, played the choreography and focused on part 9, my part. Just by looking at it, I got scared. I know Fire by BTS and i also danced to it just for fun, but looking at it right now, i realized all the details this dance has. After analyzing the choreography, i tried to dance to it.

Heeseung's POV
I was practicing so hard, that I got thirsty and took a break. I sat down on the floor and started looking at the others to see if they are doing good. K is doing very good, so does Jungwon. Sunghoon and Seon are practicing on their vocals. Y/N is... What is Y/N doing there? She is trying to dance but she is not making progress. EJ and Taeyong aren't doing good too. The others from the GROUND are doing better then those but it's still not good enough. I think it wasn't a good decision to do individual practice.

Time Skip and back to Y/N's POV
Practice isn't going well for me. I decided to take a break to clear my mind and headed to the Lounge. Nobody was there. They are probably practicing. I don't know what is wrong with me but i can't focus on practicing since I'm here. It just doesn't want to work out.
I can hear somebody coming to the lounge. Y/N act all normal.
It's Heeseung! He came in and sat on the empty seat right in front of me.
"What's up?", i asked him.
"I'm just taking a break, what about you?", he said and smiled.
"Same, it's so stressful."
"How is practice going?", he asked.
"Well, not that good.", i answered.
"Really? Why? Is the choreo too much for you?", he asked conquered.
"I can't recognize the dance moves...", i told him.
"Then why are you sitting here? You should practice then, instead of whining!", he said in a playful way.
"Yah, Heeseung!", i laughed. "You're so mean! Do you know that?!"
Both of us laughed.
"But if you can't memorize the choreography, why aren't you coming to any of us so that we can help you?", Heeseung asked me.
"It's because i don't want any of you to give up your practice time, to teach me...", i replied.
"Have you forgotten about our test's topic? It's teamwork! All of us are here to help you! I'd love to help you but i promised to help EJ now. Why don't you ask the others? What about Sunghoon?"
I think it would be better to not ask Sunghoon for help. It think i couldn't concentrate if he would teach me.
"Uhm, I think he has a lot to do right now.", i said as an excuse.
"Really? Then go and ask Jungwon! He already memorized the choreo!", Heeseung suggested.
"Then I'll ask Jungwon.", i said with a bright smile.
"See ya, i'll help EJ now."
I waved, when he left.

After having a break, i headed to Jungwon to ask him for help.
"Hey, Jungwon. How is practice going?", i asked him.
"Pretty good", he answered. "I already memorized everything, now i just have to go into detail."
"Woah, that sounds pretty good!", i said with amazement.
There was an awkward silence. I was looking at Jungwon and he was practicing.
"Uhm, Jungwon...", i said.
He immediately turned around and stopped the music.
"Yes?", he asked.
"Could you please help me with the choreography?", i asked very shy and looked down the floor. The only thing i could hear was Jungwon's amazed "Woah".
I looked up to see him holding his hands in front of his mouth.
"You really came here to me and asked me for help? Nobody ever did that! Where is the iPad i need to record that.", he said very excited.
"I'm going to ask anyone else if you are reacting like that.", i said to tease him.
"No, no, no, no, no! Please stay! I'll help you!"
"Thank you!!", i said with a smile.
"Okayy, then show me what you already memorized.", Jungwon said.

I nodded and got into the starting position. Jungwon played the music, but i'm not moving.
"Uhm, Y/N? Do you want to start?", Jungwon asked.
"Oh, i already started! You told me to show you what i memorized and that's it..."
"This is going to be a loooong day.", Jungwon said.
I practiced the rest of the day with Jungwon.

Next Day:
I've been practicing everything Jungwon teached me in front of the mirror in the practice room, when Heeseung came to me.
"You really memorized the whole choreo in a day? Woah, Jungwon really is a good teacher. I owe him 20$ now.", he said.
"Yea, he really is so talented.", i said. "Wait, did you guys have a bet? About me?"
"Huh, how did you get it?", he asked very confused.

I was about to jump on Heeseung's back to hit him, but Sunghoon catched me in the air.
"YAH SUNGHOON! LET ME GO, I NEED TO TEACH HIM A LESSON!", i said.
Sunghoon just said "okay" and let me go, but i fell on the floor.
"Ouch!", i said.
"You said i should let you go!", Sunghoon tries to defend himself.
"But not like that, ouch."

"What happened?", Sunoo asked, who just came into the room.
"Y/N just fell on the floor.", Sunghoon said, who already turned around and started practicing. He wasn't paying attention to me anymore.
"HAHAHAHAHA!", Sunoo laughed at me. "Why do i always miss everything funny?"
"Sunoo, you should better stop laughing or-", i said.
"Or what?", he still laughed. "You can't even stand up!"
As soon as he said that you stood up. Sunoo wasn't laughing anymore, he was all scared and ran away.
"Why is he so scared of you?", Sunghoon asked.
"The question is: why aren't you scared of me?", I told him.
"Not even flies are scared of you!", he responded.
"Well, Sunoo is...", Heeseung said.
"Remember your words, Sunghoon!", i said and continued practicing.