25.

I slowly opened my eyes just to see Heeseung's face right above me. He is sleeping and my head was resting on his lap.
I think i fell asleep while listening to his beautiful voice and the music he played on the piano.
As i kept looking at his face i could feel how a bright smile was formed on my face. He is so cute, he probably saw me dozing off and came to me so i can sleep comfortable. I even had a blanket.
A moment later i realized that he was holding my hand. His hands are very soft. I want to have hands like him!

I just kept looking at him when he suddenly opened his eyes and caught me starring at him.
"You look beautiful when you smile.", he said and now smiled too.
He caught me staring at him like an idiot!!! Full of shame i tried to avoid eye contact and turned my head.
He now let go of my hand and i wanted to sit up but before i could he turned my head back into the position so that i face him again.
"I said, you look beautiful when you smile.", he said still holding my head. "Smile another time, for me."

I could feel how my cheeks got hot and Heeseung probably noticed to. I panicked and sat up straight.

"Y/N, is everything alright?", he asked me. "You're cheeks are very hot. Do you have fever?"
He placed his hand on my forehead and i slid backwards.
"No, no everything is just fine!", i said and shook my head.
"Then why are you acting so weird?", he asked.
"Oh, it's just...", i don't know what to say as an excuse. "Jungwon!"
"Jungwon?", Hesseung asked clueless.
"Yes, Jungwon! He told me that he needs me but i totally forgot!", i explained.
"Oh, is that so?", he asked. "Then you should better hurry!"
"Thank you, Heeseung!"
He smiled and i was about to exit the lounge when i turned around a last time.

"Heeseung!", i called him and he looked up a bit surprised that i was still there.
"Yea, how can i help you?" , he asked.

I was standing there all frozen, when i did it.
I smiled one last time for Heeseung because he asked me to do so a few minutes earlier and turned around to exit the lounge. This time i really exited. I didn't even see his reaction because i just wanted to flee after doing this.

I ran upstairs to look for Jungwon and i found him in his bed all covered up with his blanket and sleeping.
"Jungwoon!", i whispered loud and shook his body to wake him up.
"What do you want from me?", he asked being totally sleepy. "Just let me sleep, please."
He turned his back to me signalizing me to let him alone.
"Jungwon, i'm soo sorry but please help me.", i begged.
"Why do you need help?", he asked a bit annoyed or it just sounds annoyed because he is half asleep.
"Okay, soo...", i sat down on his bed and started explaining the whole scenario that happened in the lounge with Heeseung.
"So what's the point?", Jungwon now sat up and listened carefully. "That you like Heeseung?"

"What are you talking about?", i asked him and hit his shoulder.
"I don't see your point, i'm sorry.", he said. "Why did you need help?"
"I just needed somebody to talk.", i said. "You know, being the only girl is so hard and that's why i came to you."
"And woke me up from my sleep.", he added.
I gave him a death stare.
"And i totally don't mind.", he defended himself. "I actually am very great-full that you trust me."

"There is something else where i needed your help.", i said.
"Huh? With what?", Jungwon asked confused.
"I need a hug.", i said with puppy eyes and Jungwon started laughing but then opened his arms and we hugged each other.
This really is something i needed the whole time and i didn't want to let go anymore.
"Are you feeling better now?", he asked me and i nodded.
"That's good to hear! I don't want you to feel bad!", he said and gave me another side hug and placed his head on my shoulder. "Whenever you feel down, remember that Yang Jungwon is here for you!"
"Aww, thank you!", i said and hugged him back.
"But now let me sleep again!", he said and covered himself up in his blanket again and laid down.

"YAH, YANG JUNGWON!", i shouted. "DON'T BE LIKE THAT!"
I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with that and a few moments later he joined me with his own pillow. We are having a pillow fight right now.
"I JUST TOLD YOU HOW I'M FEELING AND YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
"Well, i didn't do anything wrong.", he said while laughing. "I listened to you the whole time."
"BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN RIGHT!"

"Then why didn't you come to me?", someone entered the room. Jungwon and i stopped fighting.
"Why didn't you come to me, when he wasn't listening to you?", he asked once again.

——————————

Today's chapter is short, i's sorry! But how did you like it tho?^^

There won't be a chapter for tomorrow (i think). I'm sorry again!

Are there any recommendations? I'll try to use them as far as they are possible! Please don't hate me if i can't use them. <3