80.

imagine the third test was revealed and explained just now

"But before the third test, the concept test begins, we will reveal the mini-mission to decide the units.", the voice announced and the screen went black before a video appeared on the screen.
But not any kind of video, no! HOSHI, JUN, MINGHAO & DINO FROM SEVENTEEN WERE ON THAT VIDEO. They announced that we will cover their songs 'Pretty U' and 'HIT' for the mini-mission. On top of that, we'll also be meeting them. They'll be here in less than 24hours...

After their video ends, the classification of the units was shown on the screen. Seeing that made me hang my head and run through my hair with my hands in frustration.
"Eyyy, Y/N.", Ni-Ki, who was sitting beside me, patted my back, but I know he did it to tease me. "Why are you feeling so down? We're going to meet SEVENTEEN sunbaenims!"

I slowly lifted my head and glared at him, but I gave him a death stare. He can call himself lucky, he got the perfect unit for himself.
"Y/N!", Sunoo's cheerful voice distracted me from Ni-Ki. "We're in the same unit! For the first time!!"
"Mhm.", I replied to him with a forced smile.

Yes, I ended up in the 'Pretty U' unit with Sunoo and yes, I should be happy about it, but I'm not. I don't wanna do the bubbly and cute concept. I want to show them my tough and powerful side better. And the 'HIT' unit would have been the perfect opportunity.

The countdown appeared on the egg-shaped gate making us stand up and get together in our groups.
"Bubbly concepts are made for Sunoo.", Jake giggled.
"That's not fair.", Sunghoon whined. "He should have been in the 'HIT' unit instead. We already know that he will be the winner."
"Ayyyy, Sunghoon.", Jungwon punched against Sunghoon's shoulder. "Just let him win then, but we can't embarrass ourselves in front of seventeen sunbaenims!"
"Yea, you're right.", he agreed.
"Sunoo will teach us well!", Daniel smiled brightly. You could see that he was already excited.
"I will, I will!", Sunoo pointed at the stairs. "Should we go upstairs already and decide on the parts?"
We all agreed to Sunoo's idea and followed him upstairs.

"Uhm, Y/N.", I could feel how someone pulled my sweater from behind lightly. I had a feeling that it's someone I don't want to talk to right now. "Can we talk for a second?"
I squinted my eyes when I realized that it's Sunghoon who wants to talk to me right now and when I felt him standing beside me I tried to smile at him.
"Sure.", I tried to not sound fake at all. "What's up?"

"You know, uhm... how can I say this.", he scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "About what happened when they announced the results of the second test..."
"Oh, that. hahaha.", I laughed awkwardly when I cut him off. "Let's just forget about it and pretend as if nothing happened, okay? It was my mistake. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."
"Mhm. Yea, sure.", he nodded and turned his gaze away from me to the front again. "That's what I was about to say. A mistake."
"Then we cleared things out.", I smiled at him and he nodded as a response.

"So the parts are decided.", Sunoo clapped with his hands. "Should we start with the main dancing part since it's already late evening? We can do the other parts tomorrow!"
"That sounds like a plan, leader Sunoo.", Taki agreed to him but Sunoo just shook his head in embarrassment.
"I'm not the leader.", he said and realized that they didn't decide on a leader for the team yet. "Who should be the leader?"
"I think all of us can tell, that there is no voting needed to agree that you'll lead us through this test.", Daniel put a hand on Sunoo's shoulder and the rest of us nodded.
"Okay, Sunoo is the leader.", Jungwon stood up and we did the same. "Please teach us how to act like you, leader."
"It's easy.", he explained. "Just do it like this..."

Sunoo tried to teach us some aegyo, the thing I hate to do the most, but I have to go through it. I can't disappoint our sunbaenims, that's why I tried my best.
"I've never seen you acting cute, Y/N.", Jake said and all the attention was on me right now.
"Because I'm not good at it.", I replied.
"Eyy, come on.", Jake hit my shoulder playfully and I gave him a death stare. "Just try it out."
"Yes, do the 'ottoke song' for us.", Taki suggested.

"Alright.", I gave up. "I would have never done this if this wasn't for the test."
I stood up, put all my courage together, and told them to not laugh at me before I actually started doing aegyo. I had to overcome the feeling of embarrassment and just do it as confidently as Sunoo does it. But just as I started, Jake started to laugh at me.

"Yah, I just told you to NOT do that!", I scolded him.
"Sorry, I couldn't hold my laughter back.", he apologized but was still laughing. "It's just that I've never seen you doing this."
"Was it that bad though?", I laughed now too, because I can imagine how weird I must have looked just now.
"Actually I think it was cute.", Jungwon said and I stopped laughing and looked at him confused.
"Wait, what?", I laughed in disbelief. Is he making fun of me right now?
"Yea, Jungwon is right.", Sunoo agreed.
"You've got to be kidding me?"
"No, I'm telling you the truth. It's just something new, but it wasn't bad. You just have to feel more comfortable with it and have fun.", Sunoo flashed a big smile.
"Okay, I'm trusting you guys.", I said unsure and we practiced until late at night.

After practice, I went to my bedroom and saw Ni-Ki and Jay already lying in their beds and talking to each other while starring at the ceiling.
"You're already here.", I greeted them.
"Yep.", they didn't take their eyes off the ceiling. "We just came here."
I turned off the lights and jumped onto my bed and disappeared under my blanket.
"How was practice? Hard?", I asked them curiously.
"As expected.", Ni-Ki laughed. "But I learned the choreography within 10 minutes."
"As expected.", Jay and I said at the same time which made all of us laugh.

"What about you?", Jay asked.
"Well, you know...", I hesitated a bit to tell them. "Pretty U is a bubbly song and that means we have to do a lot of soft and bubbly expressions..."
"You did aegyo?", Ni-Ki didn't let me finish my sentence and laughed even harder than Jake. "I can't imagine that."
"You did?", Jay asked curiously but I remain silent. "That means 'yes'!"  
"I wanna see it now too.", Ni-Ki begged me to show them but I just turned around and ignored them until I fell asleep.

——————————

helloo, it's me! i'm back after long time! :)
how are y'all? hope you've been doing fine and enjoyed this new chapter~

i'm done with all my exams for this school year. you could say i'm unofficially in summer break, cause i still have to school tho xD

i have a little announcement to do!
if you're interested into a wattpad story about Sunoo then I'd like to recommend you the story 'Deep End' from fadingwooyoung ! support her story, she's good at writing! ^^

~Sonny