1.

Y/N's POV
I'm laying on my bed, facing the wall while listening to Candy by Baekyun. I got nothing else to do, when I got a notification.

[Youtube | BigHit 2020 Global Audition]

I clicked on it and watched the video till the end, where I saw something that made me mad.

Open for Males

"Just for males?!", i thought. "BigHit wants another boy group?!"
I don't know why, but i really wanna see a girl group that will debut under BigHit, but they just want males...
I clicked on the link under the video and and the registration opened. I was so angry at BigHit, that I just signed in.
OMG, I JUST SIGNED IN! WHAT DID I DOOOO?!

Please, send us your audition video.

They want my audition video?! I'm regretting what i just did...but should I regret it? I mean I didn't do anything bad. I'm just "protesting" against BigHit.

After thinking about what I just did, I decided to send them my audition video. If they see that I, A GIRL auditioned, they will maybe see that they should change some things.

I decided to dance to Tempo by EXO. It's very hard to dance to it but I mastered it! Maybe it will impress them. I recorded myself dancing and singing to Tempo a hundred times until I was satisfied! I send it to BigHit.
Now it's time to wait...

*TIME SKIP*

I opened my laptop just to see that I got an email. FROM BIGHIT! What could be written in there?
Something like: You got disqualified because you are a girl?
I clicked on the mail and it opened. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

To Y/N:
Thank you for your submission. We would like to contact you directly and talk to you. Would you mind calling us? *imagine phone number here*

They want me to call them? They said thank you for submission? Are they blind or something?! They can clearly see that i'm a girl! Or do i look like a boy? "Nope, i clearly don't look like a boy!", I thought when I was rewatching my audition video.

I grabbed my phone and entered the phone number. I was curious so I called them right away.

"You are talking to Bang Sihyuk's personal assistant. How can I help you?", the voice said.

"H-hello, i'm Y/N...I auditioned and got an email to call this number.", I answered.

"Ah, it's Y/N! Could you please wait a moment? Bang Si-hyuk wants to talk to you personally."
"Sure!"

Bang PD wants to talk to me?! What did I do? I'm so scared right now.

"Ahh, Y/N! Finally i can meet you!", a male voice said. Probably Bang Sihyuk.

"Nice to meet you too, Bang PD-nim!", I said and bowed. Why am I bowing?! He isn't even here!

"You've sent us a registration although you are a girl. You are very brave, aren't you? But I really wanna know why you did that!"

Should I tell him the truth? I can't come up with anything right now so i'll just tell him the truth...

"I- I was mad...", I said. "I was mad, because BigHit wants another boy group to debut. But what about a girl group? Girls are also talented! That's why i send my video to you. I kind of wanted to "protest"!"

"I see! Thanks for sending us your video! I could see that you are very talented, but let me tell you why this audition was for males only...My company decided to do a survival show and it's going to be filmed 24 hours a day to let the fans see what the applicants are doing. I thought many girls will be uncomfortable with it, so I decided to do it for males only."

"It wouldn't be uncomfortable for me!", I said without hesitation.

"Oh, really?", he asked. "Then would you like to join the show as the only girl?"

He is asking me to join a show full of boys?! Is he nuts?! But it would be a great opportunity to show the world my skills.

"I'm confidentially joining the show", I said.

"I'll just let you join if you will sign a contract."

"A contract? What is it about?"

"That you will not start a romantic relationship with any applicant!"

"BAHAHAHA that won't happen, so don't worry!", I said. He really thinks that I'm that kind of person who falls in love with someone in such a short time?

"I'm looking forward seeing you! We are going to mail you everything you have to know!"

"Thank you very much! I'm already looking forward to it!"

And that's how I ended up in I-LAND...