48.

But...i didn't fall on the floor. Someone caught me, before i could hurt myself.

As I was lying in the arms of whoever just caught me, i was slowly taking off the blindfold. I didn't dare to look at the person who was holding me, that's why i looked at the others around us first.

They were looking at me with shocked faces and some of them also hold their hands in front of their wide opened mouth in disbelieve.
I closed my eyes again and turned to face the member who just caught me and when i opened my eyes again i saw Jay's worried face right in front of me.

"Are you all right?", he asked me looking deeply into my eyes.
All i could do was just nodding, but although i said i was fine he didn't believe it.
Jay was placing me on the couch and was treating my ankle.

"Your fall looked dangerous.", he said worried. "Does it hurt when i put your foot like this?"
I shook my head and now also the others gathered around us.
"And when i do it like this? Does it hurt?", he asked me again.
"Jay.", i said and stood up from the couch. He was surprised that i called his name and also got up and stood in front of me now.
"I'm all right!", i was looking down. "Thanks to you."

He chuckled and lifted my head by tilting up my chin with his hand. He was leaning down to me and his hand was still under my chin.
"You.", he smirked. "You don't have to thank me. Each of us would do this for you."

He was now leaning back again and patted my head.
"Be careful next time.", he said with a bright smile and once again i nodded and everyone turned to Sunoo.
"So how are we going to decide on who is going to give up his bed for Y/N?", Jungwon asked. "Are we ending up by  just doing rock, paper, scissors?"

"Huh? What are you talking about!?", Sunoo said and nobody knew what is in his mind again. "There is already a loser of this game."
"WHAT?!", all of us said at the same time. How can there be a loser, if i didn't catch anyone?
"Who is it? And how did you decide on it?", Jake asked.

"Well, i didn't decide. This person lost because he did something that was against the rules.", Sunoo explained.
"Who is it?", K asked. "Just tell us already."
"It's Jay.", Sunoo answered K's question.
"Mee?", Jay said shocked. "How can it be me?!"

I could see in the face of the others, that they are relieved now that it isn't them, but still we wanted to know why it was Jay.
"You broke the rules.", Sunoo told Jay.
"Which rule did i broke?", Jay asked, still not accepting the fact that he lost.
"You're right foot.", Sunoo explained. "You lifted your right foot and that was forbidden."
"When did i lift my right foot?", Jay was thinking about the game and tried to remember when he did what Sunoo is telling him.

"Don't you remember what happened a few minutes ago?", Sunoo laughed. "When you just caught Y/N, because she was falling, you lifted your right foot because you wanted to save her from falling."

"So you really think, i lost this game because i saved Y/N from getting hurt and now i have to share the bed with you?", he said with a serious impression.
"Tzz, i'm also not happy about that fact.", Sunoo rolled his eyes and looked to the side with crossed arms.

"YOUUU!", Jay yelled at Sunoo and pointed with his finger on him. "Just stay right there."
Sunoo laughed about Jay's action and ran away and Jay followed him around the whole living room.

"How are those two supposed to share a bed?", Geonu asked and all of us laughed.
Heeseung went to Jay and calmed him down and now everyone is heading to his bedroom.

First i went to the room with Hanbin to take my stuff and then went to the room, where Jay's bed is.
Jay was in a room with Sunghoon and K, and when i entered the room he was still in there.

"Hello.", i waved at them with a bright smile while coming in.
"Oh, Y/N.", K waved back. "Welcome."
Jay wasn't paying attention to me but i could see that he was looking at me from the corner of his eyes, while he was packing his stuff in his bag to carry it to the other room.
"And once again i'm ending up in a room with you.", Sungoon shook his head playfully and i laughed about it.

"Yea, you are right.", i agreed and went to Jay's bed and placed my stuff on it. He looked at me, then turned around again.
"Did i do something to you?", i asked Jay but couldn't be serious and smiled.
"Not only one thing.", he answered.
"Then tell me about them.", i told him.
"Don't act like you don't know.", he now turned around and looked at me. "Because of you, i have to share a bed with Sunoo, because of you i have to give up this bed and do you know what is the worst...?"

"What is it?", i asked him a bit intimidated.
"I can't even be mad at you.", he smirked and turned away once again.
"Yah, Jay!", i said. "I really thought you hate me for a second."
"How could i ever hate you?", he was laughing about my ridiculous statement and so did i.

"It's impossible to hate someone special like you.", he suddenly stopped laughing and came to my direction.
"Do you know that your beautiful smile brightens my days?", he said and brushed my hair out off my face.

—————————————

Okeee, i'm a bit late buuuut HAPPY JAKE DAY!🥳

Also i hope you enjoyed this chapter and you had fun reading it!<3
I'll be pretty busy these days because of the exams i have to take this and next month...wish me luck, i have one tomorrow too👀

And i wanted to let you guys know that i forgot to do this "ghost"-thing from part 1 of I-LAND...that's why i want to do it in part 2! Is that okay for you?

I'm struggling because i don't know with whom Y/N should end up. Help! I kind of don't want to decide T_T

~Sonny