42.

"The 6th survivor who will make it into the I-LAND is Hanbin!", the voice announced.

I turned around to Hanbin and clapped with my hands, but he was just hiding his face behind his hands. He is probably tearing up right now.

"Congrats, Hanbin.", i told him but i wasn't even sure if he was listening. "I knew you will make it."
He wiped off his tears and said something to the global viewers.

"I'll work harder once I go to I-LAND and give my absolute best. Thank you so much.", he said slowly.

Once he said this the gate to I-LAND opened and all the applicants who made it came to us. I just kept watching them coming towards us, because i didn't know what is about to happen when Sunoo ran to me and hugged me tight.

"I told you, i'm waiting for you over there.", he sobbed and i could feel his tears. "But you didn't come."
"I- I'm sorry, Sunoo.", i stuttered and tried to hold my tears back because it just would make him sadder.
"I don't want to be there without you! I wanted to spend more time with you.", he said while crying.
"Yah, Sunoo!", i said. "This is not the end, okay?! We will stay in touch, we will be friends and that's a fact! I will watch you on TV every Friday!"
He nodded, wiped his tears off with his sleeve and went to the others.

"Y/N, i'm so sorry.", i could hear Hanbin.
"Why are you sorry?", i asked him. "Congratulations, you made it to part 2!"
"I should be happy right now, but i can't...", he said and i could see his teary eyes. "I can't because you won't be there with me."
"Hanbin.", i said trying to hold back my tears. "I will be there with you. I'll watch you every Friday and be your biggest fan."

"It's time to leave I-LAND now. The 11 participants who were eliminated please leave the space."

I didn't even had the chance to say goodbye to the other applicants but i had to leave now. As i went to the gate i once again turned around and waved to all of them.
As soon as the gates closed and we weren't visible anymore i started crying. My best friends made it and i didn't this hurts so much.
I could feel how two people are hugging me. I looked up just to see Jimin and Jaeho.

Meanwhile in I-LAND:
"Congratulations to the 12 I-LANDER who have made it to part 2 of I-LAND.", the voice said and everyone clapped. "In I-LAND part 2 a debut unit will be decided. Out of 4 total tests the 1st and the 3rd test will be decided by the producers' choice whereas the 2nd and the 4th test will be decided by the global viewers' voting. Only the 7 participants who will survive all the tests will be debuting as global idols in 2020."

The I-LANDER had mixed emotions. They know that they have to face difficulties before they are able to debut but still there are happy that they made it up to here.

"Before we go on with the ranking, there is one thing left to do.", the voice said.

I-LANDER got confused and looked clueless to each other.
"What's going to happen?", Sunghoon asked.
"I don't know.", Jake answered.

"I-LANDER, you have the choice to weather vote for letting one more applicant into I-LAND, but then you have one more rival, you can't get some benefits and you have to share some things because as you already know the capacity of I-LAND is only 12. Or you won't let one more applicant into I-LAND and you can enjoy some benefits. The applicant who ranked 7th in the global vote got a pretty near result as rank 6, that's why we want the 7th place to have a chance too but that depends on you."

"6th place! That's me!", Hanbin said. "So there is someone who got almost same votes as me. And when he got some more, he would stand here and i wouldn't..."
"Who can that be?", Geonu asked.
"Y/N?", K said clueless. "I mean she was a potential candidate with Hanbin."
"But they never said that she ranked 7th.", Jay added.
"That's true.", Heeseung agreed.

"But if we will let that person come in we will have more rivals...", Jungwon said.
"And if we won't, there will be some benefits.", Sunoo added.

"Now, you will have to go to the voting room one by one and vote if you want that person to come or don't.", the voice said. "Please, make your mind now. Heeseung is first. Please make your way to the voting room.", the voice said.

The other I-LANDER sat down on one of the chairs and tried to find a decision. Both options have good and bad aspects so it's hard to choose. One by one they entered the voting room until everyone finished and the voice spoke once again.

"I-LANDER, you made a decision. The rank 7 applicant..."

Back to Y/N's POV:
"What?!", i said in disbelieve to the staff. "Hanbin and I just had a difference of votes by 23? Are you sure?"
"Yes, i am.", the staff answered. "And that's why you will get the chance to go to I-LAND, when the I-LANDER allow you to enter."
"I'll be able to enter?!", i asked.
"Only if they want it.", he said once again.
"They don't know it's me, right?", i asked.
"Nope, and when they allow you to come in, they will loose some benefits.", he replied.

—————————

How did i made this, huh? I didn't want to pick one member from Part 2 and replace him with Y/N that's why i did it like this haha.

Today's ENHYPEN teaser was amazing, omg!! I love this concept and i can't wait for their debut.

~Sonny